Crimewatch BBC1 9PM

Natalie

Pathetic... 850 people... No one sayin nuffin? Thas poor
they are also probably saying the same thing treacle said : " oh but there were many others who also saw whats happening so why should i be the one to talk"
thats d*ckhead talk. watch when something happens to someone they love and no1 wants to give information.

they are also probably saying the same thing treacle said : " oh but there were many others who also saw whats happening so why should i be the one to talk"
thats d*ckhead talk. watch when something happens to someone they love and no1 wants to give information.
Alie

Alie
true stillbut 850 is a hype.there would have been 100 people MAX who could've seen the actual incident from that 850

Alie
true stillbut 850 is a hype.there would have been 100 people MAX who could've seen the actual incident from that 850
Its true.

Alie
Its true.
I swear... If they are sayin that it wont be bait if you give info wass the problem? Black street boys dont roll like the mafia who have friends in the police... some people are d*ckheads...

I swear... If they are sayin that it wont be bait if you give info wass the problem? Black street boys dont roll like the mafia who have friends in the police... some people are d*ckheads...
They're living in an image in this country though, just like this whole ''ghetto'' thing here. It's all an image. Talking about starving when people get all kinds of benefits, free education AND healthcare.

i wish programs would stop using the same f*cking LORD OF THE RINGS soundtrack for dramatic scenes.
Its from the film requiem for a dream, and then everyone jacked it from there..
just like X Factor uses that doom sort of music when the judges come outshows is sh*t...but they way they try and hype up the show just takes the biscuit

i wish programs would stop using the same f*cking LORD OF THE RINGS soundtrack for dramatic scenes.
Its from the film requiem for a dream, and then everyone jacked it from there..
Great piece of music it is too!
Yea, i did an analysis for it for music at school though and listened to it over and over again for about 2 hours and i'm f*cking sick of it aswell...[violin]DOO DOO.. DOOO DOO DOO DOO... DOO DOO DOO DOO[/violin]