Sign in to follow this  
lucymay

who is the best looking dj?

Is it not for yourself to judge rather than others opinions? biggrin.gif I know there's not many pics of DJ's from Flashack on here as yet, if any! But I'm sure if you have a butchers around these forums, you may come across a few.

i havent seen evryone yet.... but ive seen t, sk, rosso, funky t, able, danny blaze, and a few others who been down the scene.... i have my favourites!

Girls i know the answer to whos the best looking flashback dj and its ME !i look like a mix of David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Jude Law !! not bad hey ????only messing, but my mum thinks im gorgeous !! LOL

Awww biggrin.gif Yeah Flashback have got a good set of lookers amongst the famo...Not that thats important tho! :wink: :roll: All about the Tunes... :roll: :wink: :wink:

Awww  biggrin.gif Yeah Flashback have got a good set of lookers amongst the famo...Not that thats important tho!  :wink:  :roll: All about the Tunes... :roll:  :wink:  :wink:
Ill tell them who u fancy.....

Like who??most of the djs and mcs and hosts aint well nice looking but have something about them ! If i had to chose I would say Viper is the best looking

Like who??most of the djs and mcs and hosts aint well nice looking but have something about them ! If i had to chose I would say Viper is the best looking
what i aint nice... right thats the last time u and the girls sip on me pink champers.... walks off in a huff

what i aint nice... right thats the last time u and the girls sip on me pink champers.... walks off in a huff
ha ha u know me and rhi will be drinking that at climax nite !

not this time love. i aint having it. biggrin.gif

not this time love. i aint having it. biggrin.gif
wanna beat