For the ladies

Chocz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnthebaptist could u get on faceoff's c*ck anymore than u rsheezus
allow him.it's already been pointed out.face off = JTB's dream.If only he could be black and get any form of pum
M12 you tryna accuse me of being homoI swear you've bin discussing more about mans boats than a nordic fisherman.coming to save man from boyment like your linking them or some sh*tI bet you go in that gym thread just to get a boner.have a sandwich.

the problem here is people try jump on the murkage just because they think thats whats hot. nemesis and scorpz were actually dropping life threatening bars. then the eggs like you jumped in and got brave thinking yeh i can do this too. when they obviously couldn't.de-valued the whole thing

break ankles.. honestly could you lot not advice ur president to REPRESENT AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE PROPERLY.. THE WORLDS LARGEST BLACK NATION'S PRESIDENT WENT TO THE WHITEHOUSE LOOKING LIKE HE JUST FINISHED WORK PICKING STRAWBERRYS... LOOK AT HIS TWIG FEET.20060118_p011806sc-0044jpg-515h.jpg

break ankles.. honestly could you lot not advice ur president to REPRESENT AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE PROPERLY.. THE WORLDS LARGEST BLACK NATION'S PRESIDENT WENT TO THE WHITEHOUSE LOOKING LIKE HE JUST FINISHED WORK PICKING STRAWBERRYS... LOOK AT HIS TWIG FEET.20060118_p011806sc-0044jpg-515h.jpg
LOL@ u goin on like I give a f*ck about Obasan-hoe. He's a swag president and watch how a revolution will start there, watch.But it still has nothing to do with the fact that AFRICA IS WHERE YOU'RE FROM.Oh wait...ur mixed, so I'd expect an identity crisis biggrin.gif

LOL@ u goin on like I give a f*ck about Obasan-hoe. He's a swag president and watch how a revolution will start there, watch.But it still has nothing to do with the fact that AFRICA IS WHERE YOU'RE FROM.Oh wait...ur mixed, so I'd expect an identity crisis biggrin.gif
ahh so u then throw in the 'knwo your roots' line.. after cussing where those roots LED to. dont be foolish

the problem here is people try jump on the murkage just because they think thats whats hot. nemesis and scorpz were actually dropping life threatening bars. then the eggs like you jumped in and got brave thinking yeh i can do this too. when they obviously couldn't.de-valued the whole thing
but you have been doing this from day though fami only know you cos you have been on my arse in threads saying ANYTHING to disagree with me then you drop and couple smart comments in the right place and get a vip career so people can laugh at you when you say "face off this face off that"you moved up the ladder like any other last minute vip looser so i dont see why ya so against anyone else.i say this cos at NO STAGE have i actually slewed you out of the blue as you are that insignificant i just see you cos you get involved in slewages with say me and smaddy and then get a couple stripes i dont know if this is cos in manchester your known as a d*ckhead or you intend to move to london and be a bouncer so your building up some rep before you move. but your life started in my shadow.just know this and move on or take the usual method and say something funny to get the world to laugh at you THEN you can TEXT THIS TO YOUR BREDWIN

the first few were funny but now people are reaching.im sure wreckzy doesnt lose sleep over his head shape and im sure girls dont brush him because of it either.
I swear your a closet faggot always defending mans boat if ppl are sendingandi rember ppl were sending for capre and your only contribution to the thread was"yo, how you get those sweet abs... come gym thread"you need a warning label stamped on your forehead
LMAO!
hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Scorpzz
Why do some people feel the need to get all stuck up and be 'mature'.f*ck that sh*t. Theres plenty oftime to be mature. This is nor the time or the place.
Couldn't of said it better myself, too many people on here catch feelings.Flippin hell its JUST A FORUM.....its all jokes and fun.