Do you have

nice handwriting?Have you always had nice handwriting?I remember in Junior school 1 supply teacher (Bitch) looked at my text book and said she's never seen such disgusting handwriting in her entire life.My handwriting is sick now though, sorted that early 2ndary school.

Guest Reggie

Mine is sick (no high horse)Mum taught me, she used 2 beat me if I wrote rubbish.I right slanted and joined up.Any of you man join up the capital letter with the next normal letter, thats a no no

Yes, I have, there's only one reason why I do.Cause in primary school I had this friend called Has (turkish bre) he weren't so good at school he always had a helper to help him, but his handwriting no one could touch him, it was the f*cking SICKEST IN THE CLASS, it was on a different level to everyone else...So then I just started to try and write like him, he had this kinda swerve to the right with loops kinda style.f*ckING SICK.Big up Hasan.

I remember in Junior school 1 supply teacher (Bitch) looked at my text book and said she's never seen such disgusting handwriting in her entire life.
LOL rawPeople say mine is sick, but I think it's averageMy dad says it's poor, always picking out little things no one else would notice commenting on them

Yes, I have, there's only one reason why I do.Cause in primary school I had this friend called Has (turkish bre) he weren't so good at school he always had a helper to help him, but his handwriting no one could touch him, it was the f*cking SICKEST IN THE CLASS, it was on a different level to everyone else...So then I just started to try and write like him, he had this kinda swerve to the right with loops kinda style.f*ckING SICK.Big up Hasan.
lmfao*gunfire*

most girls i knew used to write in the style of the bubble gum kids...full circles for full stops and 4 or 5 words used to fill up one line in the text booki have nice handwriting, but sum ppl say its hard to read
Them styles were abysmall.Like having love hearts in place of dots on stop of "i"

most girls i knew used to write in the style of the bubble gum kids...full circles for full stops and 4 or 5 words used to fill up one line in the text booki have nice handwriting, but sum ppl say its hard to read
Them styles were abysmall.Like having love hearts in place of dots on stop of "i"
LOL i used 2 do sumfin similari used 2 put an "x" in the place of dots on stop of "i"