It's a LOT, It's A LOT

Swiftie

Well, after I sold my CREATIVES back in 05 I was pissed & I kinda swore not to get any surround speakers for my PC. Till 2day like. I was gonna go all out and get some BOSE package coz I kept gettin pissed with drawin for the headphones each and every time. But wasnt feeling the 2Bill price tag for the BOSE tho... biggrin.gif So for a f*ck around I got these thinking maybe it might be money wasted...CREATUREIIBLK.jpg& I swear dwn.. I'ma disturb my neighbours for the next week.Touch sensitive controll for the volume ya na... No f*ckin around with major knobs.Holdtight me headphones tho. Gettin allowed for the 1st time in like 2 yrs...THIS TOPIC MAY RECEIVE AIR.. But me nah care. Coz I just wanted 2 share my experience with some good PC speakers I just purchased. If you have your sh*t. Then kindly come in here and pertake in the conversating of what you have and your suggestions and YADA YADA YADA.I was kinda upset I didnt get a 5.1 that I liked, but this 2.1 has impressed me so far still.

I have a Creative 7.1 set for my PC, the quality ain't all it's made out to be, do their job though, but because I have two PCs in the same area the positioning doesn't work out completely, so the screen is like between the centre and the left monitor, it's just awkward positioning really, ahh well. These were like £40-70 though.

I never used to be a speaker man, but they really do make a differnece.When I got a good set, I started hearing parts of songs that I had never heard before (im talking about songs i've reloaded since like 1998)
For real.Good speakers bring out the quality in a song.*Is That Your Bitch (Remix) from REAL speakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

I never used to be a speaker man, but they really do make a differnece.When I got a good set, I started hearing parts of songs that I had never heard before (im talking about songs i've reloaded since like 1998)
For real.Good speakers bring out the quality in a song.*Is That Your Bitch (Remix) from REAL speakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
Yeah, heard bare hidden melodies when my bro bought his first set of studio monitor speakers, really shows you when speakers you've bought are worth it.

Only thing now I know is if I get this Sound Card I was thinkin of gettin..The sound and everythings else will be bananas. Matter of fact. Its time to build the SWIFTIE shuttle (pc in my words) thats gonna take man to 2008.Gonna draw for the prices of PC components & see what I can conjour up.

dont look 2 powerfull 2 me
LMAO..Also with the msg of it takes up a lot of SPACE... biggrin.gifI could have the satelites and SUB on the desktop if I wanted..But at the mo. I got the sub. with the tower on below shelf.& the lil satelites are sittin on top shelft of my PC desk with my monitor.Still got enough space 2 have whatever else. Like on bottom shelf. I can get a printer to fit in.Might get a pic.. But thats taken it too FAR.