Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Points on driving licence

I dont have any, yet.Im not lookin to get any. Im drivin at 25mph for the next 2 years. After then its cool.

I've reached 9 before BUT it never went court.Time ago when I'd just started driving I got caught driving with NO INSURANCE OR TAX.Went court they gave me 6 points plus a fine.

I'm not gonna lie.I deserve to have about 9 points by now with the way I've been camera flashed before and jumped the red light.But luckily I have 0 points. biggrin.gif

3 points.How many do you have to get to be disqualified?
When you reach 8 you go court.
Seen. I'm cool then.I got those points on a provisional license biggrin.gif Mum slewed me.

my bethren got ban for 3 years the other day still.He was doing some idiat speed on the a13.He pissed, jsut looks at his lex everyday and manz cant drive it.

i nearly got caught,ran through a red light on a dual carriageway way doin nearly 45mphthought i saw the flash, but turns out it was just a car head light, i was getting kinda shook over the next 3 weeks thothis was like 4-5 months ago tho

aint got none. my friend is going this week as well. this is the boy that used to act like he and tony blair have dinner together. cant think of the amt of tickets he's received in westminster (and they dont ramp round there) and just rips 'em up and says he's cool. he got caught last week and even the police man was cracking up at how many he's received. can his license be revoked?

aint got none. my friend is going this week as well. this is the boy that used to act like he and tony blair have dinner together. cant think of the amt of tickets he's received in westminster (and they dont ramp round there) and just rips 'em up and says he's cool. he got caught last week and even the police man was cracking up at how many he's received. can his license be revoked?
I think they only take your licence for speed offences.Sounds like he'll get a fat fine though.

0. Apart from roage rage, I'm a goody two shoes driver.
You got a kosh? biggrin.gif
Lmfao never that.Koshes are scary. I know people with basebat bats and sh*t. The closest thing I have to a weapon is a stilleto heel and my handbag.More time, especially if its a woman I'll go after her and give her a good what for. I nearly punched one dumb bitch one time.

My cousin got 9 points, which included points for drink driving and that. He got caught again doing something silly, had to go court, and got banned for 6 months I think.

my friend got caught in Hertfordshire driving a rental car with only a provisionalwent to court and got 3-4 (one of them) points on his provisional license

so wht u gonna do in court? u gonna need a lawyer and all that? or just need to appear
Nah u don't need a lawyer unless u want one.Its usually just standard sh*t. I took a solicitor which helped abit.

None! And not expecting any. Police don't like me. The amount of times I've been stopped for "random checks" is piss take. I've had a parking ticket though. No biggie!

and there was a time i had 9 points i didnt go court BUT i actually had 9 points for no longer then a month as one of the endorsements were due to come off as it was over 4 years ago.these speeding fines also came from different placeslondonbristolbournemouthi had one more in bromley but they never got back to me after the first letter (which i responded to ) so i guess its a wrap for that.