Points on driving licence

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint got none. my friend is going this week as well. this is the boy that used to act like he and tony blair have dinner together. cant think of the amt of tickets he's received in westminster (and they dont ramp round there) and just rips 'em up and says he's cool. he got caught last week and even the police man was cracking up at how many he's received. can his license be revoked?

aint got none. my friend is going this week as well. this is the boy that used to act like he and tony blair have dinner together. cant think of the amt of tickets he's received in westminster (and they dont ramp round there) and just rips 'em up and says he's cool. he got caught last week and even the police man was cracking up at how many he's received. can his license be revoked?
I think they only take your licence for speed offences.Sounds like he'll get a fat fine though.

0. Apart from roage rage, I'm a goody two shoes driver.
You got a kosh? biggrin.gif
Lmfao never that.Koshes are scary. I know people with basebat bats and sh*t. The closest thing I have to a weapon is a stilleto heel and my handbag.More time, especially if its a woman I'll go after her and give her a good what for. I nearly punched one dumb bitch one time.

and there was a time i had 9 points i didnt go court BUT i actually had 9 points for no longer then a month as one of the endorsements were due to come off as it was over 4 years ago.these speeding fines also came from different placeslondonbristolbournemouthi had one more in bromley but they never got back to me after the first letter (which i responded to ) so i guess its a wrap for that.