"Please sir..."

Flat Eric

i dont believe that your number works durty prob some scam that sucks all your money
from BBC siteWith 0870 calls, the rates vary based on the operator and time of day and length of call and if you're calling from a mobile. They vary between 8p a minute if you're calling during the day to 5p in the evening and 3p at weekends.http://www.numberstore.com/0870-numbers.aspi dont do scams still

Guest Arsenal 4 life
ill change it to an 0207 number next week if u cunts dnt believe me
lol but why would you advertise it on vip2?thats what makes me think its a scam and the 08 start

Guest Arsenal 4 life
so people can get at me if they need to
boi your gona have prank call problemsBoard Statistics Our members have made a total of 257,655 postsWe have 776 registered members good luck with 775 prank calls

so people can get at me if they need to
boi your gona have prank call problemsBoard Statistics Our members have made a total of 257,655 postsWe have 776 registered members good luck with 775 prank calls
not reallycoz 1471 doesnt work on itand the software i use to route the calls can just barr numbers

Guest Arsenal 4 life
*Tries to start 3 or 4 convos in one topic*Arsenal 4 life, I don't think it's gonna be called Pro Evo 7 yana.
isit skeen whats it gona be called then cuz