Sign in to follow this  
revs

FAO denim heads and Jack x Supreme

Awhile ago i said i would post pics of those LVCs i have been working on. Finally took a pic whilst out in the park today.LVC 1955 at 8 months, hot soak (after, which was stupid), one cold wash.Front looks a bit sh*t. They turned ok i guess.p8260308br3.jpgp8260309hn0.jpg

nice fadesdunno if its worth 8months work but stillhow much wer they. did u size up or dwn. r they sneaker fit? i hate sneaker fit jeans

they are sneaker fit. I only sized up on length and they ended up shrinking alot.They front crotch looks a lot darker due to the lack of fading. The crotch blew out several times a couple of months back.I learned alot from these as they were my first pair of selvedge so i would do things a lot differently when i move on to another pair this winter.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
lol, the front pic looks like you've pissed yourself biggrin.gif
lol

i dont really like selvedge jeans that much, they make ur jeans look proper scatty and untidy - just not my typa thingand did you ask sumbody 2 take a photo of ur jeans? biggrin.gif

i dont really like selvedge jeans that much, they make ur jeans look proper scatty and untidy - just not my typa thingand did you ask sumbody 2 take a photo of ur jeans? biggrin.gif
selvedge only refers to the construction. It doesn't have to be raw and then worn out to get fades. Could be washed already etc.I just got a mate to take the pic. No big deal.

badman beast like you should be bussin sick creps!?!
sick creps don't take a trip through grass biggrin.gif

they are sneaker fit. I only sized up on length and they ended up shrinking alot.They front crotch looks a lot darker due to the lack of fading. The crotch blew out several times a couple of months back.I learned alot from these as they were my first pair of selvedge so i would do things a lot differently when i move on to another pair this winter.
yh i thought sothe 2 jeans i have that are sneaker fits r too short 4 me n look weirdim not guna wear em again even tho they wer expensive. swear selvedge is just the way it was made. dem red stitching tings yh.my stick legs r not made 4 sneaker fit jeans

yh i thought sothe 2 jeans i have that are sneaker fits r too short 4 me n look weirdim not guna wear em again even tho they wer expensive. swear selvedge is just the way it was made. dem red stitching tings yh.my stick legs r not made 4 sneaker fit jeans
yeah selvedge refers to the construction of the jeans. What were the jeans that you stopped wearing? If you want something slightly baggy then maybe Nudie Regular Ralphs or Straight Svens would suit you.

nice deffinitionhow often durin the 8 months did u wear em?tbh selvedge doesnt have to be expensive i have a sh*t loads of jeans sum which cost me nearly 300£ but the most comfy and 1s i feel fit me best only cost me 20£ after 30% discount at a certain japenese high street store

nice deffinitionhow often durin the 8 months did u wear em?tbh selvedge doesnt have to be expensive i have a sh*t loads of jeans sum which cost me nearly 300£ but the most comfy and 1s i feel fit me best only cost me 20£ after 30% discount at a certain japenese high street store
want to benefit from such a deal too. I just don't like the random crease marks on said brands raw denim. Still, 2 for £40 you can't go wrong.I pretty much wore them nearly every day.I'm not sure which denim to go with next tbh. I will retire these in november to make it a full year.

i might f*ck about with my levis redwire ipod jeansgot em for about 20£ from a m8 who went america they was sellin in the levi store for 130 over here lolstill aint worn emthey aint selvedge but are pretty weighty and raw

lol japanese high st stores, u mean uniqlo yea ? ? ?
about Uniqlo, he is obviously talking about Takihishi in Brent Cross

I haven't wore mine this weekend but they're coming along nicely after a week. I'm goona wear mine 5 days a week for 5 months I think.It's sick when you take them off and they stay in the shape of your legs.Mine should have a lot more definition than that because they're skinny?

So if I wanted to distress a pair of jeans like this, what would I need to do?Do I need a wearing quota as well?

So if I wanted to distress a pair of jeans like this, what would I need to do?Do I need a wearing quota as well?
Buy any jeans that are Raw Selvedge.They will have a sticker inside saying the jeans may bleed on to light coloured objects like sofa's.Wear them for a certain amount of time and then wash them and bang.If you're not getting skinny jeans you can shrink them so they crease better.

Buy any jeans that are Raw Selvedge.They will have a sticker inside saying the jeans may bleed on to light coloured objects like sofa's.Wear them for a certain amount of time and then wash them and bang.If you're not getting skinny jeans you can shrink them so they crease better.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll buy a couple of sizes up because I still want them to hang off my hips a bit if you know what I mean.If you starch won't it minimise the crease?

Guest M12

my best fades are my nudies thus far. I have them about 4 months, but i wear them like 2 days a week tops. I need to start living in them to rush along the process. IMO distressing jeans is like growing an afro.at first it looks nice, then you reach a stage where it just looks sh*t and then after the end they start looking nice again.