FAO denim heads and Jack x Supreme

revs

they are sneaker fit. I only sized up on length and they ended up shrinking alot.They front crotch looks a lot darker due to the lack of fading. The crotch blew out several times a couple of months back.I learned alot from these as they were my first pair of selvedge so i would do things a lot differently when i move on to another pair this winter.

i dont really like selvedge jeans that much, they make ur jeans look proper scatty and untidy - just not my typa thingand did you ask sumbody 2 take a photo of ur jeans? biggrin.gif
selvedge only refers to the construction. It doesn't have to be raw and then worn out to get fades. Could be washed already etc.I just got a mate to take the pic. No big deal.

they are sneaker fit. I only sized up on length and they ended up shrinking alot.They front crotch looks a lot darker due to the lack of fading. The crotch blew out several times a couple of months back.I learned alot from these as they were my first pair of selvedge so i would do things a lot differently when i move on to another pair this winter.
yh i thought sothe 2 jeans i have that are sneaker fits r too short 4 me n look weirdim not guna wear em again even tho they wer expensive. swear selvedge is just the way it was made. dem red stitching tings yh.my stick legs r not made 4 sneaker fit jeans

yh i thought sothe 2 jeans i have that are sneaker fits r too short 4 me n look weirdim not guna wear em again even tho they wer expensive. swear selvedge is just the way it was made. dem red stitching tings yh.my stick legs r not made 4 sneaker fit jeans
yeah selvedge refers to the construction of the jeans. What were the jeans that you stopped wearing? If you want something slightly baggy then maybe Nudie Regular Ralphs or Straight Svens would suit you.

nice deffinitionhow often durin the 8 months did u wear em?tbh selvedge doesnt have to be expensive i have a sh*t loads of jeans sum which cost me nearly 300£ but the most comfy and 1s i feel fit me best only cost me 20£ after 30% discount at a certain japenese high street store

nice deffinitionhow often durin the 8 months did u wear em?tbh selvedge doesnt have to be expensive i have a sh*t loads of jeans sum which cost me nearly 300£ but the most comfy and 1s i feel fit me best only cost me 20£ after 30% discount at a certain japenese high street store
want to benefit from such a deal too. I just don't like the random crease marks on said brands raw denim. Still, 2 for £40 you can't go wrong.I pretty much wore them nearly every day.I'm not sure which denim to go with next tbh. I will retire these in november to make it a full year.

So if I wanted to distress a pair of jeans like this, what would I need to do?Do I need a wearing quota as well?
Buy any jeans that are Raw Selvedge.They will have a sticker inside saying the jeans may bleed on to light coloured objects like sofa's.Wear them for a certain amount of time and then wash them and bang.If you're not getting skinny jeans you can shrink them so they crease better.

So if I wanted to distress a pair of jeans like this, what would I need to do?Do I need a wearing quota as well?
Buy any jeans that are Raw Selvedge.They will have a sticker inside saying the jeans may bleed on to light coloured objects like sofa's.Wear them for a certain amount of time and then wash them and bang.If you're not getting skinny jeans you can shrink them so they crease better.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll buy a couple of sizes up because I still want them to hang off my hips a bit if you know what I mean.If you starch won't it minimise the crease?

my best fades are my nudies thus far. I have them about 4 months, but i wear them like 2 days a week tops. I need to start living in them to rush along the process. IMO distressing jeans is like growing an afro.at first it looks nice, then you reach a stage where it just looks sh*t and then after the end they start looking nice again.