Can't say i didnt tell you so.....

Rsonist

Dimitar Berbatov has pledged his future to Tottenham because Martin Jol is remaining as manager. The Spurs striker has been linked with renewed interest from Manchester United, who have enviously monitored his position all summer. But he has crushed suggestions he is seeking to leave White Hart Lane by telling a media outlet in his native Bulgaria that he is happy where he is. The £10.9million capture from Bayer Leverkusen has become a star at Spurs and also suggested he has accepted a new contract. "I chose to join Tottenham last season, now I'm staying at the club through my own free will." he told Bulgarian Football Weekly. "No-one said that United didn't have interest in me and my price in general but it has to be clear that there will not be a move."There has been a lot of speculation but all I can say now is that this saga has strengthened Martin Jol's position and my position at the club."
Hopefully NOW, people will give up....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimitar Berbatov has pledged his future to Tottenham because Martin Jol is remaining as manager. The Spurs striker has been linked with renewed interest from Manchester United, who have enviously monitored his position all summer. But he has crushed suggestions he is seeking to leave White Hart Lane by telling a media outlet in his native Bulgaria that he is happy where he is. The £10.9million capture from Bayer Leverkusen has become a star at Spurs and also suggested he has accepted a new contract. "I chose to join Tottenham last season, now I'm staying at the club through my own free will." he told Bulgarian Football Weekly. "No-one said that United didn't have interest in me and my price in general but it has to be clear that there will not be a move."There has been a lot of speculation but all I can say now is that this saga has strengthened Martin Jol's position and my position at the club."
Rsonist stop lying to yourself you know the story really read like this... Your like them dodgy Arab TV stations for reporting news...
Berbatov: I'm staying at Spurs... for nowDimitar Berbatov has pledged his immediate future to Tottenham because Martin Jol is remaining as manager.The Spurs striker has been linked with renewed interest from Manchester United, who have enviously monitored his position all summer. But he has crushed suggestions he is seeking to leave White Hart Lane by telling a media outlet in his native Bulgaria that he is happy where he is.The £10.9million capture from Bayer Leverkusen has become a star at Spurs and also suggested he has accepted a new contract."I chose to join Tottenham last season, now I'm staying at the club through my own free will. At least for now," he told Bulgarian Football Weekly."No-one said that United didn't have interest in me and my price in general but it has to be clear that there will not be a move for now."There has been a lot of speculation but all I can say now is that this saga has strengthened Martin Jol's position and that the club's board decided to raise my salary."
For the non-believers here's the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779Or we could do this with more extracts of comments Berbatov made...
Dimitar Berbatov has rubbished speculation that he is to leave Tottenham.The Bulgarian striker has confirmed he is to stay at the North London club, despite rumours that he was heading for the White Hart Lane exit.Berbatov's agent Emil Danchev had revealed on Friday that Manchester United had enquired about the striker's availability but the Bulgaria captain insists he is staying put."I chose to join Tottenham last season, now I'm staying at the club through my own free will. At least for now," Berbatov told Bulgarian Football Weekly on Monday."No one said that United didn't have interest in me and my price in general but it has to be clear that there will not be a move for now.""There has been a lot of speculation but all I can say now is that this saga has strengthened [Tottenham manager Martin] Jol's position and that the club's board decided to raise my salary."The 26-year-old joined Tottenham from German side Bayer Leverkusen for £10.9million in May 2006 and scored 12 league goals last season.
Like I've said your just fighting off the tomorrow...

Obviously.You f*ckin clown.Spurs fans know if we dont finish in 4th or win a trophy he is gone.He is still the best player in North London though.
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D
You have a sh*t sense of humour.And TF, you are like Spurs little bitch. You arnt getting to us mate, continue making yourself look like pillock.

TF you should watching Cesc instead, last season and all..
Lol, ok mate, Cesc is kissing the badge, got 7 years left on his contract & his girlfriend coming back next year.Madrid dont have the P we'd want for him & Wenger won't sell him until he has near ran him into the ground.Only Barcelona can take Cesc away...As for Berbatov we all know he going within a year, I'd actually bet it right now by August 31st 2008 he wont play for Spurs bar a massive injury.

TF you should watching Cesc instead, last season and all..
Lol, ok mate, Cesc is kissing the badge
LMFAOThat is classic!Kissing the badge means the player is staying now does it TF?!Seeeen.That comment is truley sig worthy, you utter muppet....
Depends on the player, Cesc has spoken on the subject & committed himself clearly.Berbatov is giving you a lingering committment like El-Hadji Diouf...But Stat's right it is what it is, I just found it funny you edited the the story to make it look like something it wasnt, which tells me you know what time it is.

LMAOSwear he spoke to Real Madrid behind your backs? Told them he can't leave Arsenal now that Henry's left as it wouldn't be the right thing.He can kiss the badge all he wants. Next year he's out of there.
Not at all"Yet when Real pursued him, with the president Ramón Calderón calling Fábregas personally, was he not tempted to follow Henry back to Spain? "No. I always knew I would stay. Especially when Thierry went, I knew it would be a very important year for me at the club. It is a personal challenge but also a challenge for the team as well - to win something without Thierry. He was such a winner and of course we will miss that, but we have other options now. And if we can make it then it will mean we are a great team. We are starting a new project without players like Thierry and Patrick [Vieira] but we are capable of something special.""

Berbatov: I'm staying at Spurs... for now"I chose to join Tottenham last season, now I'm staying at the club through my own free will. At least for now," he told Bulgarian Football Weekly.
Same sh*t Henry was saying before he left."All i can say is I'm an Arsenal player for now"Berbs probably got 1 more season at the Lane

Berbatov: I'm staying at Spurs... for now"I chose to join Tottenham last season, now I'm staying at the club through my own free will. At least for now," he told Bulgarian Football Weekly.
Same sh*t Henry was saying before he left."All i can say is I'm an Arsenal player for now"Berbs probably got 1 more season at the Lane
Real talkAll this "for now" businessHe's good as gone, get the most out of him while u can spuds.

Spot on.Henry was saying the same before he left...

Its ok.The good things in life are worth the wait.

people are forgetting that in order for him to leave spurs would have to agree to sell him - this wont happen full stop - irrelevant if Berbs would go to Man U cos we wont sellplus all them heads saying Fabregas would never leave are forgetting that he has always said one day he will go back to Spain