Sign in to follow this  
bayy

Laptops

I wouldn't even bother but PC World has an advert on TV for one for £400 with Core duo processorn 1GB RAM and 120GB HDD if you're content on buying one.Or get a Thinkpad.

at almost 4kg..thats quiet heavy mine is half that. you will have to get a special soundcard out/input for the keyboard. or there are some music sites that build laptops for music. specs and price seem ok though but not sure about acer laptops

at almost 4kg..thats quiet heavy mine is half that. you will have to get a special soundcard out/input for the keyboard. or there are some music sites that build laptops for music. specs and price seem ok though but not sure about acer laptops
wats them music sites bosss??

Vaio's are hype, because of the big price tag people think they're good. They're not.
They just look nice. They're a fashion accessory.I got a HP lappy. Its sick. http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_...p;category_oid=This is the closest I can find to it, I bought the next model up for 9 bills at the beginning of the year.Its good.

wats them music sites bosss??
im not sure, but when i was looking for some music stuff to get my cuz on sites like turnkey etc i saw some advertised, just do a google search for music laptops. and yeah vaio's are overrated.

Laptop's are hype because you're gonna spend up to £700 on something that has a 5 year range in technology if it even lasts that long without breaking.You can get double to specs of that is desktop and if you want to upgrade alongside technology you only have to pay for the individual part.It's hard to upgrade laptops, anyone that knows basics will tell you don't get one unless you're only browsing VIP.

Laptop's are hype because you're gonna spend up to £700 on something that has a 5 year range in technology if it even lasts that long without breaking.You can get double to specs of that is desktop and if you want to upgrade alongside technology you only have to pay for the individual part.It's hard to upgrade laptops, anyone that knows basics will tell you don't get one unless you're only browsing VIP.
The above post is all nonsense.

Vaio's are hype, because of the big price tag people think they're good. They're not.
Have to agree with this.

Have to agree with this.
Same. Vaio's are about looks.

The above post is all nonsense.
How? from Bay's normal posts I can tell he's not a massive computer guy. He's not gonna know how to take apart a laptop and upgrade parts and doing so is harder on a laptop than computer.You can MUCH better specs on a desktop than laptop for the same price.He should buy a £500 desktop (that would prolly have the same specs as a £700 laptop), buy a portable HDD run Windows on it, install the programs he want on it and carry it around with him.Simpler for him and saves money.

The above post is nonsense.

All about my laptop.17"HDDVD PLAYER1.3MG PIXEL CAMERA BUILT INFINGERPRINT READER1.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 processor, 200 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM (4 GB max), HD DVD-ROM player, dual-layer DVD burner750 POUND

ALSOCRACKKTO'S RIGHTBUY THE DESKTOPTHEY'RE SELLING DAFFLE BAGS WITH MAINS PLUGS BUILT-IN, WHICH YOU CAN STRAP UP TO YOUR BACK AND THUS WALK AROUND WITH YOUR PC.

All about my laptop.17"HDDVD PLAYER1.3MG PIXEL CAMERA BUILT INFINGERPRINT READER1.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 processor, 200 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM (4 GB max), HD DVD-ROM player, dual-layer DVD burner750 POUND
Sounds like an overpriced Vaio, am I right?

Sounds like an overpriced Vaio, am I right?
sony invented Blu-raydoubt they'd have a HD DVD player

lol at all of you trying to be smart......first of all the only waste addon is the fingerprint reader, everything else is used regularlyalsoall of the laptops within that price-range (with those specs) came with fingerprint readers and built in cams.

lol at all of you trying to be smart......first of all the only waste addon is the fingerprint reader, everything else is used regularlyalsoall of the laptops within that price-range (with those specs) came with fingerprint readers and built in cams.
Yeah you're right.It's not an Acer, is it? Anyway, I've just ordered a laptop with a better processor, 1.6 inches less screen, 160GB HD, built in 2.0 MP camera, 2GB RAM (4GB max) DVD-RW etc/and a SICK NVIDIA Graphics card for around £180 less. So you sound like you got bumped if you bought that recently.