FAO: One man travellers

Realz.

......i think i now realize why peeps go on holidays on their ones, its because they need to get away from EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!!!bwoy, anyone suggests any places?.....
I've done it & I love it. NO MOBS, INTERNET, MSN, E-MAILS, WORK, STUDYING ETC.I'm going NY & Brazil in October. I've never been to any of them places WHICH is key.

Some dipshit at my work tried to call me "sad" for going away on my own.I'm happy to do it, get away from people here, the troubles, not have to worry about them not booking. Go enjoy myself, meet new people.Just go somewhere as far away as possible, for me I'm planning on Tokyo for 2008. Doing Hong Kong on my own this year.

I'm saving to go New York next year...I think it might have to be on my one's cos those who say they wana go jus seem like their gassing.
I had planned to go for New Years but when it come to booking they told me it was over £2k biggrin.gif
fao: the ones who have been away by themselves....do you stay with family over there or what?...proper proper on your ones?
Family, try living on a big house boat :D but if it's a country there not in then yeah on my own.

I just spet the last 2 months on my js.I'd recommend it, learnt bare new stuff not only bout myself but life in general (cos I was working too and doing stuff I would never have done in the bits)HoweverTravelling in your own for me = going somewhere exotic, quiet, peaceful. I'm already looking into Eastern Asia for next summer.NY isn't AGAIN FOR ME an ideal, travel by yourself destination.

i kno sum1 who basically traveled the world by himself for 6 months,he went to India, Thailand, America, New Zealand, Malia, BangkokALL BY HIMSELFand he is only 20
He sounds like one PR guy me and my frens were talking to on holiday, he was saying he's been travellin and workin around the world for about 2 years.

I just spet the last 2 months on my js.I'd recommend it, learnt bare new stuff not only bout myself but life in general (cos I was working too and doing stuff I would never have done in the bits)HoweverTravelling in your own for me = going somewhere exotic, quiet, peaceful. I'm already looking into Eastern Asia for next summer.NY isn't AGAIN FOR ME an ideal, travel by yourself destination.
Why'd you say that?

i kno sum1 who basically traveled the world by himself for 6 months,he went to India, Thailand, America, New Zealand, Malia, BangkokALL BY HIMSELFand he is only 20
I WANT TO DO THIS

i kno sum1 who basically traveled the world by himself for 6 months,he went to India, Thailand, America, New Zealand, Malia, Bangkok
My old work friend Sharmila is doing this right now, she even set up a website & she regularly ups pictures of where she's been with some descriptions. I think she's in Cambodia right now

I WANT TO DO THIS
he said its a wicked experience, but you have to carefully plan b4 u go. e.g. have nuff spending money, research hostels/hotels, temporary jobs..etche nearly got robbed by a group of 10 ppl in India, cause he was carrying his laptop around with him, but cause he knew sum of the locals, he got saved...luckily.he met sum travelers out in his travels, so it wasnt too bad...he just got back a few weeks ago

i kno sum1 who basically traveled the world by himself for 6 months,he went to India, Thailand, America, New Zealand, Malia, Bangkok
My old work friend Sharmila is doing this right now, she even set up a website & she regularly ups pictures of where she's been with some descriptions. I think she's in Cambodia right now
http://www.statravelblogs.com/is this where she set up the site?