Wenger view on Hleb passing instead of shooting

Lenny Jr.

Wenger's happy for Hleb to be his pass masterBy Adam ClarkIf Alexander Hleb wants to continue passing up the chance to shoot, he has his manager's blessing. The Belarus international started the season with two goals in two games but in Saturday's 1-0 win over Manchester City he was like the Hleb of old, sometimes looking for a killer pass when a shot at goal seemed the simpler option.The 26-year-old's persistence paid off with 10 minutes remaining as Cesc Fabregas latched on to his threaded throughball to smash the winning goal.Asked if Hleb looks too often to pass through the eye of a needle, Arsène Wenger encouraged the midfielder to continue playing to his particular strengths - even if it results in the occasional misplaced pass.âThatâs his game, you know," said the Arsenal manager. "In every game, in every quality, you have the negatives as well the positives. Alex Hleb can play through a needle, and he can, as well, miss a pass because he tries to play through the needle, and sometimes it can be a little bit annoying."But today he gave a goal to Fabregas - an assist - and the penalty was on him, and at the end of the day you look at how effective a guy is and I like him as a player."It doesnât annoy me. And if you ask any supporter of Arsenal Football Club if Hleb is a good football player I donât think you will find one who will say ânoâ.â

hleb is very talented. but is only a good performer so farhes not as influential as he could bsometimes he will twist up a player so sick,then produce a good final ballbut then decide 2 do the easy short pass 4 majority of the gameif he continually ran @ defenders with the intention 2 torment he would become a big player 4 usin doing so he would have 2 start shooting more 2but hes started well this year so lets c how he carries onnone the less,i like him+faith in him as a player

Im pleased with Hlebs contribution so far.2 goals inc CL1 AssistWon a Pen & should of been given one against FulhamHe's gonna win a lot more Pens aswell cause his footwork is magic & defenders have to commit themselves.
That was when he was playing through the middle, his best positionWenger has put him back on the wings

Im pleased with Hlebs contribution so far.2 goals inc CL1 AssistWon a Pen & should of been given one against FulhamHe's gonna win a lot more Pens aswell cause his footwork is magic & defenders have to commit themselves.
That was when he was playing through the middle, his best positionWenger has put him back on the wings
Nah he won the pen & gave Cesc the assist playing on the right against Man City.

Nah he won the pen & gave Cesc the assist playing on the right against Man City.
I stand corrected