Sign in to follow this  
Lacoste

FAO: Hot Drivers

Basically i've just got a whip n i aint got MOT a license or insurance n the tax runs out the end ov dis month if feds pull me now what punishment will i get?

dont bother, 1st thing they'll check is insurance, i reckon if u get the insurance n mot ud have less chance of getting pulled n therefore they wont check for a license.

At very least sort out tax and MOT. Having an invalid tax disc (or no tax disc) is like putting up a sign asking them to pull you over.

What is the point of gettin the car if you aint gonna bother havin MOT TAX and insurance?
i turned 17 not 2 long ago enit so moneys a bit tight...i got mi practical test booked soon tho

What is the point of gettin the car if you aint gonna bother havin MOT TAX and insurance?
i turned 17 not 2 long ago enit so moneys a bit tight...i got mi practical test booked soon tho
jus use the car as motivation to get all ur bits in order, not even worth all the greif.

*stops myself from asking the obvious*

so why didnt you save enough money so you could get all the stuff sorted out? What youve done is like buying a house but not buying furniture.If I were you I wouldnt drive the car until thats all sorted and youve passed..... cos its not about gettin banned from drivin before youve even got your pink licence