Sign in to follow this  
Roots

Channel U Videos

I swear the quality of videos are getting much better now.What you lot think?

Jeez, it's a joke, why you catching feelings for, I'll change it if it's making you upset...istockphoto_139773_box_of_tissue.jpgChanged it for ya luv.

Guest Radio Raheem
LMAO i didnt know you were talking bout channel u . that was funny change it back .
biggrin.gif

i think i heard the worst songand saw the worst video of this year imo today.some guy on a beach that was probably skegness or somewhere , with all these girls strokin his shoulder like he was a king or something. then there was like a line of guys on the beach doing some stupiid dance, whatever it was , it was horendous.

The music is getting worse tho...
yuppeople forking money into bullshit productonly tune i really like on there is ghettos top 3 selectedaint seen nuttin on there really, it mainly bullshit

levels in "grime" are very lowi swear half the people have given up aswellthe main ones from like '02-'04

Is MTV BASE still showin the UK vids at some dead out hour? As 4 CH U. I was fightin someone just the other day coz all they would want 2 watch is that goddamn channel. Had 2 start recitin Smasher just 2 get the info across.

The music is getting worse tho...
so trueI dunno why these artists put so much money into their videos wghen their music isn't even worth a video

Guest Radio Raheem
couldnt help itevery channel u thread this has to be postedsorry
hahahahahah

couldnt help itevery channel u thread this has to be postedsorry
dfhtgfyiutyufghtfyuijutfgyururyioyftdxtyurturtlmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my lord i remember when i first saw this on U, man was crying from laughterpeople was ringing up requesting the tune just to catch jokes"DRAW FOR THE GAT COZ I DONT REALLY CARE"