Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

WHICH 1 R YOU IN UR CREW/CIRCLE OF FRIENDS?

The leader? Trouble maker? Driver? The funny one? The one that everyone else brings their problems to? The diplomatic one? etc etc etcYou get the drift. . .

Guest haze-e

The Funny One.The One Everybody Brings There Problems To.The Generous One.The One To Fear When We Play Poker.

The glue; aka the shoulder to cry on and the advisior. The responsible one.NB, I'm not a wet blanket, I like to have fun as well.

im more the maturer one at most time (but also the trouble maker when its time), theres not really a leader though, and im also the one who peopel can bring their problems too & im diplomatic but i guess thats because i seem the most mature out of the group why i am saying which type i ambut ive never really thought of this untill u made this thread

The funny one> The one that everyone else brings their problems to> The diplomatic one> & sometimes= Trouble maker

The Funny OneThe Look on the bright-side oneThe quiet oneThe Helpful one

I am the funny one.
yeh just look at ya makes me laughim the funny onetrouble maker at timesorganiser

oh yehan the one that people hate to play pro againstor if we got a multi tap the one that everyone wants to be on their team

oh yehan the one that people hate to play pro againstor if we got a multi tap the one that everyone wants to be on their team
i make people the techniccalas in the technically worst player in the group we be playing in

The quiet one.When I'm in the mood, the one who will tell others about themselves.I'm the universal friend.

What? Considering hw most ppl on here go on.No road/street/gun mans? lol