Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Why is man payin £6 for a meal of burnt chicken?

yes nandos. dat sh*t is just burnt chicken n aint no point gettin 1/4 chicken cos dat sh*t is bones famkmt any bump dat chicken is burnt famalso takeaway den eatin it in ur whip is too awkward. gimme a f*ckin box 4 my chicken llow dat paper tingrant over

Nandos have gone way downhill.Used to be good when it first started getting a name for itself now its full of waste people. Swear they just hire anyone to cook your food.

yes nandos. dat sh*t is just burnt chicken n aint no point gettin 1/4 chicken cos dat sh*t is bones famkmt any bump dat chicken is burnt famalso takeaway den eatin it in ur whip is too awkward. gimme a f*ckin box 4 my chicken llow dat paper tingrant over
I thought you were say carnival food.Nandos is all good man. Veggie burger & wings is the one!!!

lol never takeaway from Nandos. ever ever ever. they just give you the burnt pieces. and they know you wont be in the restaurant to complain. and they know by the time you eat it, you will be away from the restaurant. i will never again do takeaway!!

Never had burnt Nandos. I don't understand why people are too afraid to complain if food is sh*t. Last time I went, my friend's wings were stringy and underdone. She refused to complain or let me complain so she just left them.Mine is always fine. The chicken is a bit of a bump though coz it's mostly bones. That's why I rarely go unless it's 2 for 1.

WTF? DOES MY EYES DECIEVE ME?MAXI ACTUALLY POSTED LOL
shes got a thing 4 my topics biggrin.gif some1 tell me how 2 embed cos i forgot

i only get the breast burger from there wiv cheese, an that recently became half the size it wasbut theres this heavy new vege burger, hallumi(sp) hold tite my fried cheese famalam, and a giant mushroom, tastes deliish

Guest Radio Raheem
WTF? DOES MY EYES DECIEVE ME?MAXI ACTUALLY POSTED LOL
shes got a thing 4 my topics biggrin.gif some1 tell me how 2 embed cos i forgot
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]becomes[ youtube]-Bc0mG5omTo[/ youtube]

You man are going on like it ain't supposed to be flame grilledAnyways for future referenceJerk Junkie >>> Brown Eagle's >>> Nando's >>>> _______That is all