Whos fuckin with the juice?

Aquaman

Ultimo was sick, I remember when he held 8 belts at point one from 3 different countries.World War 3 match with Rey Mysterio JRhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2iXgMykhiwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tej4Mn3NK4k
damn wcw cruiserweight division was tooo much. jericho/malenko feud "the man of 1004 holds"smh at wwe's pathetic excuse for a cruiserweight division

lol I mentioned that jericho scene in another thread before. ClassicAlso, is Chavo Guerro really a cruiserweight? He looks at least 205lbs these days
theres 1 next clip where he sonned malenko n his family disgustinglywwe cruiserweight division title matches r on heat. nuff said

WCW cruiserweight division made WCW along side the NWO. The were not toned down at all and had many different style of wrestling. Jericho and Malenko feud was good, jericho was pissed when he lost the belt but I remember that Jericho beat him and Malenko couldn't ever face Jericho again.

WCW cruiserweight division made WCW along side the NWO. The were not toned down at all and had many different style of wrestling. Jericho and Malenko feud was good, jericho was pissed when he lost the belt but I remember that Jericho beat him and Malenko couldn't ever face Jericho again.
Co sign.Yea, its all comming back to me with Juve losing his mask. Who remembers Vampiro?

yh its comin back 2 me now u cool justin?yh jericho was cussing malenkos dead father. jericho was too much