Favourite Feelings...

CRACKTRO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunking on someone (the rush that goes to my head just GRRRRRR)Coming outta gym and having a shower, then leaving (feelin like a new man lol)Eating a bucket of pounded yam with a bucket of okra soup after working out/playin sportsBeing around REAL friends and fam and just relaxingComing out of church in NigeriaRockin new garmsGetting paid

when u find money taht u didnt have in clothes u aint worn in a while like jackets and jeans. when u ahve a heavy nite out get totally f*cked up and realise u didnt spend as much as u fort or normally do biggrin.gif
Just reminded me...Waking up in the morning after a drunken night out, looking in your phone and seeing the number of the PENG girl you drew the night before.

The feeling when you run into an ex, and see that she's fallen off, while you're looking/feeling better than ever. Her prime was spent with you, and every guy she f*cks from there on is just getting what's left after you got the best of her. Bonus if you are with a fine new girl at the time.Thinking you're broke, and checking your balance and finding a few hundred there.The pregnancy test coming out negativeThe first hit off a much-needed joint after a long day, when the intro to some sick music starts up, and the buzz kicks in and you catch a full body high. That's what crack must feel like.

no particular order...when you have gone time without sex, and then you have some dutty sex.when you actually do something for someone else and you can tell it actually ment alot to them.the moment of relief that leads to instant happiness eg passing whatever test.jamming with REAL friends and catching piure jokes.getting charged at football games.hearing a song that haven't heard in time or a new song that gets to you (this is reliant on being charged)

Getting paidBussing joke wid my frens an boyfrenBeing with my mum an havin a good chatBeing in my grandmas presenceWaking up in another country!
*wipes tear*When the plane lands at Norman ManleyWhen the heat hits me When I walk out and see my relatives I aint seen for tiiimeWhen we're in the car driving and I hear the sweet reggae music and smell the jerk