Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo da Silva

Does your girl being computer literate =

Especially on this forum.I actually think my girl lurks on here, she still dont know my username though.
you probs don't talk bout nothing but spurs to her so it wont take her long to realise who you are.

Especially on this forum.I actually think my girl lurks on here, she still dont know my username though.
She'd have to be a bit dumb to not figure it out really mate biggrin.gif

you probs don't talk bout nothing but spurs to her so it wont take her long to realise who you are.
Why would i speak to her about Tottenham?Plus there is 5 Spurs fans on this fourm....

oh damn ive read it worngno it dont, computer smart chicks wont hesitate to hack into the mainframe satellite and be all up in your sh*t

Guest M12

if your girl is a sket she will find the d*ck whatever way.if you're moving shady yourself then you better hope you're good at covering your tracks

if ur shady u will get nabbed indis age of myspace n facebook1 of her friends/fam is bound 2 spot uif ur goin out with a sore n cant tell uve lost at life

if a girl has all these myspace, face pic, bebo etc, that cant be wifeyable unless she does music coz shes just inviting other mans to message her and chat to herits not that@ ryan

If a girl is registered to any form of social networking site and has a long term partner, then I'd be concerned.

Most girls tend to be computer literate these times.But more times if a chick is overly into the urban scene.....and computer literate....and white (racist...I mean no racist)....she's likely to be beyond loose.

If a girl is registered to any form of social networking site and has a long term partner, then I'd be concerned.
A bit over the top. For soem people, this MSN and facebook is a good way of catching up with your friends if other forms of communication aren't viable. And come on, are you saying if a girl uses Messenger she is loose? Not exactly the same, but similar principles.