Does your girl being computer literate =

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches

Yep Very pissedif she is gnna cheat dont matterbut being on the internet with all these hungary man feeding her complexities non stop will just speed up the inevitable times 100actually on road she might not even get the chance to cheat, if she drives and works with females and doesnt like going out raving and prefers to watch tv at home (no fat butters chick) then the chances are extremly minimal because no guy will get the chance to draw her in the first place....ps. girls you dont know your cheating until youve f*cked the guy all that hard work he put in with you just thinking hes being a friend or sweet by then its too late, hes already worked his way into your knickers...

If a girl is registered to any form of social networking site and has a long term partner, then I'd be concerned.
A bit over the top. For soem people, this MSN and facebook is a good way of catching up with your friends if other forms of communication aren't viable. And come on, are you saying if a girl uses Messenger she is loose? Not exactly the same, but similar principles.
MSN messenger or any form of instant chat networks are not social networking sites. Social networking sites are Facebook, MySpace etc. There's nothing wrong with instant messenger programs, provided the man knows who is on it and has access to it if he so chooses.Facebook and all them tings are not necessary, AT ALL.

Especially on this forum.I actually think my girl lurks on here, she still dont know my username though.
Well you've narrowed it down with the spurs logo as your avi.

If a girl is registered to any form of social networking site and has a long term partner, then I'd be concerned.
A bit over the top. For soem people, this MSN and facebook is a good way of catching up with your friends if other forms of communication aren't viable. And come on, are you saying if a girl uses Messenger she is loose? Not exactly the same, but similar principles.
MSN messenger or any form of instant chat networks are not social networking sites. Social networking sites are Facebook, MySpace etc. There's nothing wrong with instant messenger programs, provided the man knows who is on it and has access to it if he so chooses.Facebook and all them tings are not necessary, AT ALL.
i can so see where this is going and gray fox has been probing this for timeTITANDO YOU HAVE A MYSAPCE AND FACE BOOKFURTHER MORE DOES YOUR GIRL?

Yep Very pissedif she is gnna cheat dont matterbut being on the internet with all these hungary man feeding her complexities non stop will just speed up the inevitable times 100actually on road she might not even get the chance to cheat, if she drives and works with females and doesnt like going out raving and prefers to watch tv at home (no fat butters chick) then the chances are extremly minimal because no guy will get the chance to draw her in the first place....ps. girls you dont know your cheating until youve f*cked the guy all that hard work he put in with you just thinking hes being a friend or sweet by then its too late, hes already worked his way into your knickers...

i can so see where this is going and gray fox has been probing this for timeTITANDO YOU HAVE A MYSAPCE AND FACE BOOKFURTHER MORE DOES YOUR GIRL?
LOLI have a Myspace and Facebook. And yes my girl has a myspace. Oh, am I meant to be scared my girl is going to cheat on me? What on earth am I going to do?!?Quite simply, I'll take my chances and not worry about my girl cheating on me until I see behaviour aside from her account on myspace leading me to think she is being unfaithful. I'm not like these other guys who are over paranoid about their girls on the net, because I am more than aware that a girl can cheat anywhere. But of course I can see where you lot are coming from, and what can potentially happen, but allow acting like all of what you lot are saying is bible. It's the same as that stupid thoery that a girl that goes raving goes to cheat. Some do, and some don't.

Bruh, if you are that much of a dictator, you might as well not let her use it. If you feel the need to access it and see who and regulate who she talks to, you are probably more worried about your girl cheating than me.

LOLI have a Myspace and Facebook. And yes my girl has a myspace. Oh, am I meant to be scared my girl is going to cheat on me? What on earth am I going to do?!?Quite simply, I'll take my chances and not worry about my girl cheating on me until I see behaviour aside from her account on myspace leading me to think she is being unfaithful. I'm not like these other guys who are over paranoid about their girls on the net, because I am more than aware that a girl can cheat anywhere. But of course I can see where you lot are coming from, and what can potentially happen, but allow acting like all of what you lot are saying is bible. It's the same as that stupid thoery that a girl that goes raving goes to cheat. Some do, and some don't.
this guy titan manFOR ONCE I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU (until you went overboard and PARO) but im sure at some stage YOU have believed that a girl on the net is waste i could be wrong no one is SUGGESTING your girl (i dont even know her I THINK nor do any of us here or even in the justice league I THINK) is cheating cos she is online as WE dont have to tell you allow going on like we are targetting you we are saying all of these things cos lately we cant tell the difference between you and j lovelyI THINK you defend ya self too much to the point that you MISS THE POINT and i also believe IF YOUR GIRL and you end (GOD FORBID) that you will do a COMPLETE 360 aka silver the lyricalim gonna be blunt with you cuzif ya happy BE HAPPY dont come vip (a room full of vultures) hyping it with users like me and toney and gray fox and other un named slew mongers why would you want to.

i wanna know why my opinion pisses off people so much that they take it personnal im like one of the hundreds of users here YET when i say something like THAT people end up getting vex at ME for saying something that most agree with.what ill say is this being online is NOT the yeah or neah of ya girl cheating the status of ya relationship IS and also how fast you operate (which is fast for most of us)if ya girl is at a mature state where she dont crave attention then i dare say you have nothing to worry bout but if ya young in ya 20 and look good and still see guys or girls you like then sooner or later depending how much you are OUT THERE its gonna happen as your IN THE FIRING LINE this dont mean ya girl dont love you but end of the day you WANT to find out new things and new people its that real. which is why i say ACCEPT IT im quite sure when you get older this aint the case i mean my mum aint on no site with tits out and she dont even dress like that (she looks good though so some man did tell me) point is if ya OUT THERE ON SHOW you will get attentionif you like attention you will lap it upif you piss off ya partner baring that in mind you better be good and saying sorryif you take to long to apologize people use this as an excuse to cheat (not me ill cheat cos the girl looks nice couldnt give a f*ck about what my girl does as that isnt a good excuse TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHTfar too many people blame their antics on their partner like you was forced at gun point to f*ck someone else which is something i DONT agree with dont be tellin me ya seeing a chick cos ya girl made you vex or tellin me ya man dont understand you or he forgot ya birthday so ya now gonna come link me.NOT GOOD ENOUGH you blatently WANTED TO but needed and excuse to make YOU feel less guiltyAND THAT IS NOT GANGSTAso there you have it

Guest MessyGyal
i agree with gray foximo if your in a relationship it is not necessary to have a myspace/facepic/facebook accountif you want to catch up with old friends than use frends reunited or msn you dont need a dedicated web page with pics. everyone knows these pages attract men to message you and even if your doing it innocently is it fair to your partner that your pics are on display for all to see/rate & comment on. personally would not be comfortable with it. forums i dont have a problem with but if my man had any of the above id have words with him

i wanna know why my opinion pisses off people so much that they take it personnal im like one of the hundreds of users here YET when i say something like THAT people end up getting vex at ME for saying something that most agree with.
I Understand what your sayin but I tend to agree with Titan whenever the subject of Girls and cheating arise.Your outlook on gyal is COLD and in many respects warranted but I have never been one to buy into the gender stereotypesPS my gyal doesn't have a myspace/facebook and only has 5 people on her msn

course they know they just reserve the right to pretend they dont,playing dumb is like an artform to them it means they can try get away with more heinous actionsits like justice league told the people about options,if girls have all this facebook,male friends,raving,theyre keeping there options well and truly open,even if they dont physically cheat, as soon as you do or you have an argument they give a next guy the green light THAT DAY,because the only thing they have to talk about with there female 'friends' is revenge on men,and if they dont get revenge for there father divorcing there mother or watever then they just wudnt be beyonce knowles of destinys child,or worth the manicure and pedicure that every desperate housewife deserves wen shes having sex in the city.its hard to imagine any girl thats not married doing this (keeping there options well and truly open),in this female playground that is the modern western world.mandem are just some clown sidekicks moretime,unless they do the same,in which case, expect yr wife to cheat on you then u'll be fine

i agree with gray foximo if your in a relationship it is not necessary to have a myspace/facepic/facebook accountif you want to catch up with old friends than use frends reunited or msn you dont need a dedicated web page with pics. everyone knows these pages attract men to message you and even if your doing it innocently is it fair to your partner that your pics are on display for all to see/rate & comment on. personally would not be comfortable with it. forums i dont have a problem with but if my man had any of the above id have words with him
ITS TRUE MESSYthe joke is its because of technology and this is another reason i DONT send texts and im on the 3 NETWORK its apparently the most expensive one to call but if you WANT to call me you will dont then give me bare texts juts cos its for free or pointless emails cos you obviously see me as an associate and not a FRIENDwhen you have one of these myspace things you open the door for bare "FLY BY NIGHT" people that dont mean sh*t to you so its just BANTER and flirttechnology has made it so relationship have to adjust in the torence level a next question i got for titanWHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR AND HER RELATIONSHIP IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR PAGEDOES IT SAY YOUR SINGLE?

course they know they just reserve the right to pretend they dont,playing dumb is like an artform to them it means they can try get away with more heinous actionsits like justice league told the people about options,if girls have all this facebook,male friends,raving,theyre keeping there options well and truly open,even if they dont physically cheat, as soon as you do or you have an argument they give a next guy the green light THAT DAY,because the only thing they have to talk about with there female 'friends' is revenge on men,and if they dont get revenge for there father divorcing there mother or watever then they just wudnt be beyonce knowles of destinys child,or worth the manicure and pedicure that every desperate housewife deserves wen shes having sex in the city.its hard to imagine any girl thats not married doing this (keeping there options well and truly open),in this female playground that is the modern western world.mandem are just some clown sidekicks moretime,unless they do the same,in which case, expect yr wife to cheat on you then u'll be fine
WHICH IS WHY RELATIONSHIPS MOVE SO f*ckING FASTWHICH IS WHY ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE TRULY SINGLEWHICH IS WHY NOT GETTING p*ssy ON THE FIRST NIGHT IS RETARDED TO MEWHICH IS WHY IF YOU PISS OF YA GIRL FOR JUST A COUPLE HOURS AND YA GIRL KNOWS GOLIATH YOUR PISSEDWHICH IS WHY IF YOU HAVE A BREAK ITS A WRAPWHICH IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD JUST EXCEPT THE INNEVITABLE AND NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE IT PERSONNALyour girl can love you and that takes time so FEEL HONOUREDany man can get p*ssy on the first night and then the chick dont wanna know you TAKE YOUR CHOICE THE SPARE LINKOR THE HUBBY SHE ALWAYS COMES BACK TO

Guest MessyGyal

im not even gona lie when i had my myspace account it was an ego boost so i wont be hypocritical but if your in a relationship your partner should be sufficiently boosting your ego enough for you to not want to seek it elsewhere. Im not saying ALL females set these accounts up for attention but lets be honest from when your putting pics of yourself on a web page is it really for your 'friends' i dont knw about others but me and my friends dont roll like that if one of them texted me a posing pic of themselves to my phone id think why the f*ck are you sending me that im not your boyfriend so why would your friends want to flick through pages of you posing? its blatently to attract the opposite sex

im not even gona lie when i had my myspace account it was an ego boost so i wont be hypocritical but if your in a relationship your partner should be sufficiently boosting your ego enough for you to not want to seek it elsewhere. Im not saying ALL females set these accounts up for attention but lets be honest from when your putting pics of yourself on a web page is it really for your 'friends' i dont knw about others but me and my friends dont roll like that if one of them texted me a posing pic of themselves to my phone id think why the f*ck are you sending me that im not your boyfriend so why would your friends want to flick through pages of you posing? its blatently to attract the opposite sex
A NEW FORM OF RESPECT CAME TO YOU ON THIS VERY DAY WHEN I READ THIS

So when u had a myspace account u were looking a man?

So when u had a myspace account u were looking a man?
SHE BLATENLY SAID EGO BOOST

its true you can tell what kind of girl they are from there pics...bare webcam/self posing pictures, shes there 2 be drawn....bare going out pics with friends ect, getting drawn is not her priority, but same way it will eventully happen.