Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

hiphop Common feat Lily Allen - Drivin' Me Wild

commons goatie looking on point in this video.his my fave and IMO the g.o.a.t but what has he become?? collabing with lily allen making pop rap. this guy made i used to love h.e.r and retrospective for life for gods sake!!

commons goatie looking on point in this video.his my fave and IMO the g.o.a.t but what has he become?? collabing with lily allen making pop rap. this guy made i used to love h.e.r and retrospective for life for gods sake!!
he's a sellout ive been saying from day

well he must of only turned a sellout since he started making finding forever cause everything else before that was on point like his stone cold austin goatie.

Song is saying alot..I'd prefer if Lily Allen had stuck to the Air Max's for the video though, lol...Lauren London is too damn cute

The song is f*cking sick, The producer did a good job at using her voice.Common did what he always does best, the lyrics.

Song is average.Nice video tho...This song wont get that much air-lay over here if it wasnt the fact that lily is on it..Its good for common tho.. He needs some 'mmercial appeal at this stage of his career.