Sorry who ever PMed me

Eduardo da Silva

add me to the f*ckin clueless sports fans group you c*nt
Told you, you need to prove you are clueless.Go in and spout some stuff like adebayor to finish top scorer, the emirates atmosphere is sick.
I f*ckIN DONE sh*t LIKE THAT AND THE WASTE MODS DELETED MY TOPICS...U ABSOLUTE CUNTS

you say stop crying for attention but you're the one who had time to make a fake "exposure" like say you wanted people to rate you biggrin.gif
lmfao...init thoughRsonists life = end.jpg
Nice try mate.Im not the one screaming for a name colour change cause you're so bland, just for people to notice you.Like i said, give up.

you say stop crying for attention but you're the one who had time to make a fake "exposure" like say you wanted people to rate you biggrin.gif
lmfao...init thoughRsonists life = end.jpg
Nice try mate.Im not the one screaming for a name colour change cause you're so bland, just for people to notice you.Like i said, give up.
FIRST OFF...we ARE NOT mates lol :D Im not the one screaming for an exposure so peaple would rate you...sekkle your rarseeeee, serious now