Sign in to follow this  
NewKingofKings

Theres 75 pound left in the paypal.

Mans been e-shopping for the last 3 hours. Bought bare random sh*t.I got 75 left now and cant seem to decide on anything else to buy, I actually need to spend the money RIGHT now, cos the account will be limited any minute now.Gimme some ideas.Sight needs to accept paypal...

already got every download account i can think of.Durty how much it cost to set up them numbers?
freeonly routed to my VoIP account doe

Nope.Bare random just got an email telling me theyve unlocked all my accounts.It's all the money that paypal have taken from me over the last few years. it was about 350 altogether I was meant to pay back anyone I owe then ebay and paypal. I just made a new account sent it all there from each account and spent it.

loli thought i was gonna be the first to say " send me some"obviously i was wrong lol

as in aqua watch ?? thing is they wont post it to you unless you have a confirmed address which im assuming you do....if unconfirmed they might wait a few days b4 posting out to you cos they wanna see if any payment gets reversed...ure laughing still either wayK-dot.1