Sign in to follow this  
Ego

Sad Moments On TV

The end of season 1 was sadder than Marissa dying. ALIE!?Could not give a sh*t when she died, but I was PISSED when Ryan left to go stay with that whatserface.

Is the OC actually good?
Season 1 of The OC was very very good. Each series was slightly worse than the previous.

Is the OC actually good?
Season 1 of The OC was very very good. Each series was slightly worse than the previous.
season 4 was a shamblesonly the first 3/4 and the chrismukuhuh? ep when ryan and taylor(boom ting) was in a comaand i didnt really care when they killed off marrissawhen i saw seths mum crying i was like rah. . .

Remember when Kirsten became an alcoholic? I never liked that storyline. She fell off too suddenly. I wasn't feeling that at all.You see that programme "The Hills"; the spin off from Laguna Beach: The Real OC... I watched that and at the end it said the executive producer was Sandy Cohen. Had me baffed for a minute. Can't find any evidence of it on the internet but it definitely said it.

smh at bodie. cudnt even finish the job
Lol just after the second guy gave him two shots I looked across to your avatar and see him going "Daaaaaamn!"What show is that?

Guest Its Me Bitches

lmao your pissedyh i got loads *goes on youtube on a quick one*Where the f*ck is wallace ?Stringer and Avon Snake each otherStringer Bell Lenged Downadd more later

when wallace got killed i kinda held a tear back. and the 'wheres wallace bit' the OC was good first season, then they lost the plot.. that girl bcame gay, then back to straight, that boy joined some UFC type thing WTF.. just became so desperate and sh*t..

lmao your pissedyh i got loads *goes on youtube on a quick one*Where the f*ck is wallace ?Stringer and Avon Snake each otherStringer Bell Lenged Downadd more later
what program is this and someome bring me on torrents 2 al da series so far plz...looks greezy