Sign in to follow this  
cola

is this a ghost

I heard about the ghost a million times, even in the 90s my mum heard on the radio about a ghost in this movie but she never saw it but now of coruse the internet has foudn the ghost or is a photoshop?The parents of the ghost claim its their son who commited sucicide with a shotgun and at 00:35 you can see him with the gunbut im too scared to look

It's literally a cupboard cut out of a kid. Done as a stunt to attract attention to the movie.

Lol, swear people don't have anything else to do better than with their time.What kind of bullshit is this

HappeeCamper (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam0 Poor comment Good comment(Reply) (Spam)grandma cms ovr to see jacks baby when jack grabs him mom hand they start walking to the baby. there is a GUN where boy shoud be standing in the same window now as the grandmother starts to walk away with baby in here arms the boys there where the GUN use to be. Youll see i promise. the barrel of the gun is facing down, if you have any questions feel free to ask... Have a good day -

Its not photoshopped.My mum had this movie on VHS, and you can see it on that.Photoshop werent around in the early 90's.

Guest StabiloBossman
They are as real as a £7 coin.
Innit Same As A Nine Bob Note

lolYou lot will see soon enough.Wake up sone night and see this black figure looking over your bed.Then what?Fake....smh

lolYou lot will see soon enough.Wake up sone night and see this black figure looking over your bed.Then what?Fake....smh
nah if they're female itll jus b me on my night crawl