Carnival Chronic Dioarehh

Guest StabiloBossman

Paid £6 For A Poxy Little Servin Of Chicken And Rice Of The Stall Jst Off Rampage And I Was Up All Nite Sunday Shittin My Guts Out And Nearly All Day Monday, After About 6 Times Of Goin To The Toilet My Arse Was Cainin And All I was Shittin Out Was Red Hot Liquid, Went To Wipe My Arse And Realized I Had Rinsed The Toilet Paper,Everyone Was In Bed As This Was About Quarter To Five So I Had To Use My Boxers Obviosly Couldnt Flush Em So I Lent Out The Window To Try Dash Em On My Neighbours Flat Roof ( There Old Proper Old And Dont Ever Go On Their Roof) But My Arm Got Caught On The Handle Of The Window And Instead Of The Boxers Goin On The Roof They Took A Tumble Off Sum Roof Tiles And Landed Slap Bang In The Centre Of Their Outdoor Dinner table. I Fort f*ck It I Cant Leave Them Dere,So I Went To My Room Put Sum Fresh Boxers On Went DownStairs Opened The Back Door And lent Over There Fence I Was Gunna Climb Over But Luckily There Was Sum Bamboo Sticks Sittin Up Against There Fence, After About 10 Minutes Of Bangin About I Managed To Hook Em Up And Over,I Chucked Em In My Outside Bin And Jst Chucked There Stik Back, Went Back In Got Sum Imodium Plus's Inside Me And After That I Was Alrite, Still All That Trouble Cos Of Sum Dirty £6 Rip Off Undercooked Chicken Ended Up Askin My Self Was It Even Werth The Journey Up There?
lol in 07

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhaaaaaasdasdsadasdj#af]dfdsfdfsdfsdf
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I aint EVER buying nothing from them food stools at carnival cos the food is made by rushNot about getting poisoned
______ >>>>>>> ur dads kebab shop food
I bet you had kebab only a few days ago and loved it up.You salt fish.
thats how ino mans tu gaytugay_brfc_profile_2006.jpg
thats how ino mans a Goat ergoater01.jpg
thats how ino man a suk urHakanSukurITV.jpg

I aint EVER buying nothing from them food stools at carnival cos the food is made by rushNot about getting poisoned
______ >>>>>>> ur dads kebab shop food
I bet you had kebab only a few days ago and loved it up.You salt fish.
thats how ino mans tu gaytugay_brfc_profile_2006.jpg
thats how ino mans a Goat ergoater01.jpg
thats how ino man a suk urHakanSukurITV.jpg
thats how ino man a Darren Moo re_42584747_moore416.jpg