Sign in to follow this  
Joel C

No Audio Devices Found

I turned on my laptop before and tryed too play my music and it starts saying that no audio devices are found, and i cant get any sound comin out of my speakers with any player i try too usebeg sum1 tell me how 2 fix this, safe in adv

i honestly dont have a clue, its been workin for the past year then just today it comes up sayin this (might have somethin 2 do with me uninstallin real player - but i tryed installin it again and it still didnt work)how cud i check if my soundcards installed?

a while since i have done this , right click on my computer and it should say device manager , then scroll down to where it says audio devices or similar and it should if you have drivers installed . i hope that works , and if it isnt installed just search google for drivers for your sound card .

a while since i have done this , right click on my computer and it should say device manager , then scroll down to where it says audio devices or similar and it should if you have drivers installed . i hope that works , and if it isnt installed just search google for drivers for your sound card .
yeahh that worked, thanks alot, realli appreciate that