Peppers That Will Leng Your Tongue Sideways

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest I.B.Blackman

the way my mum uses them is to either grind themor cook them whole with the stew or watevaso it jus adds the sensation without actually killin the flavour

I've eaten them a whole scotch bonnet raw.It is hotttttttt! But I was doing dares.The morning after sh*t was a nightmare though.

I noted in a previous topic that VIP2 is full of wimps. Certain guys take a rucksack with 4 bottles of water to nando's just to soothe themselves after tasting a medium.
That is me bruv, actually i ordered hot, i thought i was a big man, all i can say is thank god for bottomless coke....

i cook with scoth bonnet ,their not THAT hot ,moretime i find chillis hotter maybe im just immune to scotch bonnet
Green chillis?I can pop them in my mouth like smarties.Scotch bonnet is a different kind of hot though, I ate 2 in succession as part of a dare then llowed it.

Guest I.B.Blackman
And I wasnt gonna say anything but plz change tounge to tongueit got annoying
those small mistakes will be my downfallone day
biggrin.gif
wats dat 4?please dont come lyk arsenal 4 lifeplease

And I wasnt gonna say anything but plz change tounge to tongueit got annoying
those small mistakes will be my downfallone day
biggrin.gif
wats dat 4?please dont come lyk arsenal 4 lifeplease
just waiting to see the downfall,out of natural curiousity,no need for concern G

member reading one story in the gleaner (jamaican newspaper) about a man who found out his daughter was fornicating ( relations before marriage) and rubbed scoth bonnet pepper in the gusset of her underwear that was hanging on the line. i feel sorry for the girl when she put on her clothes