Playaz Circle - Duffle Bag Boy Ft. Lil' Wayne

Young £

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/HUv25Bb3ilKLSNbXDont know how to embed on smash videos..but yeh Playaz Circle, new to Luda's DTP label, this tune is killing it..its on their album which aint out yet, but its gonna be on Luda's new DTP compilation album Strength In Numbers.Luda looking like hes finally got a good sqaud behind him.strengthinnumbersalbumof2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

AND IF YOU CANT FEEL ITIMA TOUCH YANOTHING MAKES THE SITUATION BETTER THAN CHEDDARAND IM CUTTING THROUGH THE CHEESE LIKE A SHREDDARSO I GUESS I FAMOUS LIKE A NINJA TURTLEBUT I AINT GOT NOTHING, NOTHING BUTMONEYAND IF I DONT DO NUFFING, If I AINT DO NUFFING"" IF I DONT NOTHING IMA BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLI COUNTING ALL DAY LIKE THE CLOCK ON DA WALLLLLLLLNOW GO AND GET UR MONEY LITTLE DUFFLE BAG BOYGO AND GET UR MONEY LITTLE DUFFLE BAG BOYGET MONEYI AINT NEVER RAN FROM A NIGGA AND I DAMN SURE AINT BOUT TO PICK TODAY TO START RUNNINGLOOK HONEYI SAID I AINT NEVER RAN FROM A NIGGA AND I DAMN SURE AINT BOUT TO PICK TODAY TO START RUNNING ""THE BLOCKS SO HOT, MY IS SO ICE COLDWALKING INTO THE BANK, HONEY IM HOMEI AM ON THAT sh*t, THAT GOT ME DANCING ONANOTHER PLANET, TO A SCREWED JANET JACKSON SONG (errghhh)I TALK REAL CRAZY, BUT THEY STILL PAY MESAY GOODBYE TO THE GAME, BUT IM STILL WAVINGAND NO DISREPECT TO THE LIL' LADIESBUT f*ck 9 MONTHS I HUSTLE ALL YEAR BABYTHE REMIX >>>>>>> f*cked up one rave i was at