Wenger: Rosicky ready to rock

TF/S4DK

Arsene Wenger has backed Tomas Rosicky to have a 'great' season.The Czech midfielder saw last season punctuated by a number of minor injuries - but Wenger is looking for the former Borussia Dortmund man to make a big impact this term."I think that Tomas still is not at his optimum shape," Wenger is quoted on Rosicky's own website."The most important thing for him now is to play game after game and avoid injuries."Anyway, I am convinced that Tomas will have a great season this year."Rosicky is set to face former club Sparta on Wednesday and Wenger is expecting him to play his part in helping Arsenal make the group stages of the UEFA Champions League."I think that Tomas worked well as a part of the team which was also what I wanted from him," said Wenger."Of course, it was a special game for him and he did a great team-work."The home fans gave him a warm welcome, the tougher was it for him. As I said, I was satisfied with his performance."

I swear he's had the most shots on target for our team so far, probably would of had a couple already if Warner never ate his weetabix. The problem is TH14 forgot to teach him how to curl shots around the keeper b4 he left, if he masters that technique he will score a bag of goals cause that's pretty much the best way for a right footed player to score from the left. Apart from that im pleased with his overall movement off the ball & his runs down the left, he's very comfortable with the ball at his feet & im sure he'll create chances for others once he gets a run in the side.

I swear he's had the most shots on target for our team so far, probably would of had a couple already if Warner never ate his weetabix. The problem is TH14 forgot to teach him how to curl shots around the keeper b4 he left, if he masters that technique he will score a bag of goals cause that's pretty much the best way for a right footed player to score from the left. Apart from that im pleased with his overall movement off the ball & his runs down the left, he's very comfortable with the ball at his feet & im sure he'll create chances for others once he gets a run in the side.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
You do know that was tounge in cheek right? Sure you do!

biggrin.gif
I can never tell with you Dizzle

biggrin.gif
I can never tell with you Dizzle
Coming from the Anti-Arsenal brigades self proclaimed bitch that's funny. Proper quoted me & everyting you know lol

Suck ur mum, u chat more sh*t than every guy on here
From when the Anti-Arsenal brigade HAVE SAID your their bitch, don't even chat sh*t to me you f*cking backwards faggot, your the worse kind of Arsenal supporter always moaning & bitching about something & then saying Rooneys your favorite player & how you wouldn't mind if he banged your Grandma you fish. Truesay Im pro-Arsenal & your Anti-Arsenal you say I chat sh*t but find another Gooner on here to back you that I chat sh*t if that's really the case you f*cking p*ssyhole, d*ckhead, sodamite, prick. Now go back to the f*cking Tottenham room b4 I find your mum slap her for giving birth to a d*ckhead like you.

Darkman...Bare plp like who, dem man who hate Arsenal?!?! Of Course they say I chat sh*t u doufuss, I rep my team hard unlike you & obviously they disagree with everything I say.If your talking about what was said in that thread you'll see a Man Utd supporter co-sign me when I said your the AAB's bitch. You agree with everything they say & they still boi u off, DEEP!You don't SUPPORT Arsenal, your not an Arsenal FAN & because I am I chat sh*t? Ok seen.

Darkman...Bare plp like who, dem man who hate Arsenal?!?! Of Course they say I chat sh*t u doufuss, I rep my team hard unlike you & obviously they disagree with everything I say.If your talking about what was said in that thread you'll see a Man Utd supporter co-sign me when I said your the AAB's bitch. You agree with everything they say & they still boi u off, DEEP!You don't SUPPORT Arsenal, your not an Arsenal FAN & because I am I chat sh*t? Ok seen.
I'm an Arsenal supporter, your a very deluded one, thats the difference