West Ham Confirm approach for Adriano

TF/S4DK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_truth_hurts
Year's loan or 17m with 100,000 a week contract.Only West Ham can do these things, smh...
if true silly. its a slow process to become a big team West ham are trying to take leaps instead of steps and its messing them up. No way is Adriano signing going to anything other than upset the balance of the team.

he would prosper better under sven.... curbishley is clueless...

Guest the_truth_hurts
Curbishley is a walk over. Adriano would just club every day and if Curbs says something he will tell him to f*ck off.Adriano needs a disclipined manager such as rafa or Ferguson to put his career back to what it was.
true still.

source...?

West Ham need some creative midfielders, a real no.10Now Tevez and to a lesser extent Yossi have gone they lack creativity, Noble, Parker, Quashie, Bowyer etc aint gona create much. Only the pace of Dyer is a threat right nowAshton might provide that magic, but they desperately need a playmaker to create for Bellamy, Dyer, LBM etcAdriano if fit could be a coup wat ever the price as he has quality

West Ham have confirmed they have made an approach to Internazionale for Adriano.Inter confirmed last weekend they were willing to loan out the Brazilian striker so that he can regain some form and fitness after dropping down the pecking order at Giuseppe Meazza.Manchester City and Parma had been linked with the powerful forward, although Adriano's agent appeared to rule out the prospect of leaving on loan with the transfer window set to slam shut on FridayHowever, West Ham have now declared an interest in Adriano and are hoping to lure him to Upton Park before Friday's transfer deadline.The 25-year-old has suggested he would be willing to leave Inter on a permanent basis and may be tempted by the chance to get his career back on track at West Ham.

Adriano Blasts Inter: Why Wasn't I Told Earlier? A furious Adriano has blasted the Inter Milan bosses for telling him he is not wanted just as the transfer window is about to slam shut, and then trying to force his hand.Adriano Blasts Inter: Why Wasn't I Told Earlier?It has only emerged over the last week or ten days that Adriano is not a part of Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini's plans.The coach has been openly critical of the player's attitude and fitness, and has declared over the weekend - for the very first time - that the would be happy if the player moved to another club.As the transfer window moves into it's final few days, most big clubs have done the majority of their business, and club patron Massimo Moratti and Mancini have been trying to get the big striker to accept a loan move to Parma.However, that is something the Brazilian is not ready to accept, and unwilling to be pushed around, he has hit out at those in charge for leaving it so late to tell him he is not needed."What my agent and I donât understand is why I wasnât told that I wouldnât feature in the plans for the new season," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport."I donât want to go out on loan again," he declared. "Iâve already been at Parma and at that time it was right for my career, but now I really must leave for good and thatâs that."Unless some club can come up with a massive offer within the next 72 odd hours, a spell on the bench until January looms. Given this latest outburst, Inter might just become even more keen to offload him, though.AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani ruled out a move earlier today, not because of a lack of interest, but because he saw a deal between the two Milan rivals as unlikely.Could a shock move still occur? After all, Milan are the only big club who have been concretely interested in the player over the summer. Will Inter relent if no other options appear? We will know soon enough!

lol@people who don't support Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Utd scoffing at someone trying to sign Adriano like he isn't better than at least one of your forwards.Anelka, your evaluation of West Ham was dreadful as well. They create shitloads of chances. And Bobby Zamora slices them all wide. He will flop at West Ham though, Curbishley is a walk over.

Anelka, your evaluation of West Ham was dreadful as well. They create shitloads of chances. And Bobby Zamora slices them all wide. He will flop at West Ham though, Curbishley is a walk over.
Ask any West Ham who watches themThey lack creativity mate, what I said is a fact

Anelka, your evaluation of West Ham was dreadful as well. They create shitloads of chances. And Bobby Zamora slices them all wide. He will flop at West Ham though, Curbishley is a walk over.
Ask any West Ham who watches themThey lack creativity mate, what I said is a fact
Morechances.jpgSeen.

OFF Target = speculative shots from 25 yardsNo Flair in the midfield1 goal from open play in 3 gamesAnd the best he can come up wid is "Zamora slices them wide quack quack" & "We have 12 shots off target in 1 game honest"Jog on & tell Curbishley to sign a creative midfielder