Rsonist

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches
OMGLuton 3-0 Sunderland Roy Keane will be doing his nut mate
Told everybody even after the opening day, they will go down.They are too sh*t.Its not about conceding 3 away to Wigan or even Luton.
For realthere best player is the keeper, real talk
and they rested him lol

This topic is full of sh*tSome man are clueless don't even watch liverpool games and make comments such as Benitez being sheg and Kuyt being dire.I beg don't make comments unless it is tounge in cheek or if you watch games it isn't about basing opinions on highlight reels.
biggrin.gif Caught feelingsEveryone talks sh*t in hereLiverpool played well still

WTF another player has collapsed!!!Wagwan with football!!
Yeah Clive Clarke. Forest vs Leicester abandoned tonight, after he collapsed at half-time. Details are sketchy, but the rumours on the Forest forums claim his heart stopped at half-time, and he is in a Puerta like state in hospital.Man whats going on.

This topic is full of sh*tSome man are clueless don't even watch liverpool games and make comments such as Benitez being sheg and Kuyt being dire.I beg don't make comments unless it is tounge in cheek or if you watch games it isn't about basing opinions on highlight reels.
Its your own fault, from when i hear -
[a=4]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/a] says:kuyts a better playmaker than berbatov and has bags more technique
I know never to take your fanbase seriously on here ever again....

[a=4]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/a] says:kuyts a better playmaker than berbatov and has bags more technique
biggrin.gif This one guy said that so the whole fanbase is clueless?I know for a fact Liverpool fans know more about football than Spurs fans

lmao

biggrin.gif This one guy said that so the whole fanbase is clueless?I know for a fact Liverpool fans know more about football than Spurs fans
lol @ your last statement.That is now up there with the Berbatov one.You know for a fact......:DlmaoShut up you clown.

What do spurs fans know about european football (top european stage) since the last time you appeared in europe Aaron Lennon was a toddler.Stick to watching your team play against Dinamo Asda Price while others watch big games with big players.
Ok so because we havent qualified for the European cup automatically makes your fans know a whole lot more about football.That is one of the most stupidest things i have ever heard in my life.You utter pillock.