Sign in to follow this  
kurious

Can You

back a whole plate of food without drawing 4 ur drink?i just did this munched sum rice and spanish chicken, a big f*ck off plate aswell, and it was only when i was munching the last bit of chicken i realised my drink was still full in the kitchensumtimes i just get way 2 into the flow of things im like 'solidier it liz'i no im greedy, but i swear wen i was little on a sunday i used 2 drink like 3 cups of coco pina with 1 plate of foodcan u do it or du need juice

nopenot at allmy granma keep sayin is bad to drink why u eatdunno y, i never listen aswell n kept doin it

yh i swear i drank my juice in 2 gulpsmy dad eats his dinner, all of it, smokes a zoot then drinks a pint of water in about a minute, i swear that makes u feel pure bloated tho

i can actuallybut after i do drink, i fill up
yeeh same, i can back down a large portion of special fried rice wivout drink. its a killa but when ur hungry u dont really care

normali like the taste of food in my mouth so much i dont wanna taste the drinku man must be eating sum flavourless food. cream crackers dinner or suttin

got into the frame of mind where its bad to eat and drink...
what type of a life is that 2 b livingfood can never be bad unless its a buffet for 2 pound at camden lock

yea more time, aslong as it ain fiyah pepper hot or to saltyi actually have this thing abuot enjoying the taste of my food without spoilin it wiv a drink, makes the drink that much more wanted by the end

im always thirsty,i find it hard 2 eat my food without a drinkbut im lazy,so if i dont have 1 4 some reason i willbut if im eating a big meal,i wont have a drink

nopenot at allmy granma keep sayin is bad to drink why u eatdunno y, i never listen aswell n kept doin it
Yh my mum says something similar. But i need to drink.

Most of the time I save my drink till after I finished. Drink will fill you up and its not abouting wasting food!I let my stomach rest for a bit then drink my water/pure orange..woteva..no fizzy drinks