Who is McMahons Bastard son?

MEIRELES.

• 2 weeks later...
Shows how much you all know! Its not Mr Kennedy!!! lol
it was supposed to be him but he's getting suspended so they had to change it. Here's why he got suspended - http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=17129&st=0
read that still. i smell bull sh*t. I havent watched wrestling for time, the size of mr mcmahon lmao

Shows how much you all know! Its not Mr Kennedy!!! lol
it was supposed to be him but he's getting suspended so they had to change it. Here's why he got suspended - http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=17129&st=0
Yup and this http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=15154Kennedy has admitted he used steroids.

I doubt there going to go with that storyline, they want to bring out Triple H has Stephanie's husband (even though we all know it). I would hate it if they went with Triple H though.Going with the incest storyline is not the way.
true that but then again statknowing stephs booking past with the gayness and boarderline incest (torrie and dawn marie)and necrophilia i wouldnt put it past herbut wouldnt that be a huge twist of fate. . .

I doubt there going to go with that storyline, they want to bring out Triple H has Stephanie's husband (even though we all know it). I would hate it if they went with Triple H though.Going with the incest storyline is not the way.
true that but then again statknowing stephs booking past with the gayness and boarderline incest (torrie and dawn marie)and necrophilia i wouldnt put it past herbut wouldnt that be a huge twist of fate. . .
She's already said no to a storyline involving incest before. It's on the Vince McMahon dvd, Vince said the baby Stephanie has was his, then Shane get's involved. They do anything for attention but I can't see her going through with this. Plus it would get shitted on big time and we don't want another Steve Austin being run down angle again do we? Rikishi the man who did it please what a let down.

She's already said no to a storyline involving incest before. It's on the Vince McMahon dvd, Vince said the baby Stephanie has was his, then Shane get's involved. They do anything for attention but I can't see her going through with this. Plus it would get shitted on big time and we don't want another Steve Austin being run down angle again do we? Rikishi the man who did it please what a let down.
LOL @ rikishi running down stevefor real i remember suttin vague along the lines of her rejecting an incest storyline

I thought that storyline was quite sick hen everyone found out HHH was behind it all. The matches were big from Stone Cold tryna run down Rikishi in there match to Stone Cold dropping HHH from a forklift crushing the car.

That clue at the end of the last raw about "looking up" or something at first I thought it could be a reference to HHH as he was speaking up on the titan tron before that guy came out. Then I thought it could well mean a very tall wrestler...the tallest of whom on Raw is Snitsky.