Highest Rated Film Of The Year

Kurtis

If it wasnt for Pans Labyrinth and Army Of Shadows it would be highest rated film of the last 27 years or some sh*tmeant to be sicker than any Disney film everRatatouillePoster2.jpg

Rémy (Patton Oswalt) lives in a rat colony in the attic of a French country home with his brother Ãmile (Peter Sohn) and father Django (Brian Dennehy). Inspired by France's recently deceased top chef, Auguste Gusteau (Brad Garrett), Rémy tries to live the life of a gourmet. Not appreciating his talents, his clan puts him to work sniffing for rat poison in their food.

Guest Reggie
where did you hear this durrty boi , if its true i might have to go see it
it currently has 96% rating on metacritic and rotten tomatoesits the sixth highest rated film on metacritic evern its only been out for like a month n a bit
Whats one

Guest Reggie
alpha dogs was sick stillquite deep though even i wanted to f*ck up the bruda that duppied the yute
Yeah was a wanker, was proper feeling for JT though man didnt wanna do itWhat that kid done in that day >>>> What I have done so far sexually

Guest Radio Raheem
it currently has 96% rating on metacritic and rotten tomatoesits the sixth highest rated film on metacritic evern its only been out for like a month n a bit
Whats one
Scary Movie 3

Guest Reggie
Whats one
Scary Movie 3
lol

alpha dogs was sick stillquite deep though even i wanted to f*ck up the bruda that duppied the yute
Yeah was a wanker, was proper feeling for JT though man didnt wanna do itWhat that kid done in that day >>>> What I have done so far sexually
LMFAOhe went out like a g

imdb is the only place for films and its already in the top 250 so it must be good !

imdb is the only place for films and its already in the top 250 so it must be good !
imdb is usersthe others gather reviews from criticsso if them uptight bastars think its that good, it must be f*ckin sickits number 77 or sutin on the imdb alltime 250