Its not arsenal fans anymore.....

Rsonist

From when i hear -

[a=4]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/a] says:kuyts a better playmaker than berbatov and has far more technique
I know FOR A FACT Liverpool fans know moer about football than Spurs fans
There is a new level of dumbness on this forum.Swear some people just need to meet proper fans and go to some football matches, to actually understand.Then what happens when i go to a Liverpool forum and post that i get this -
lol @ Kuyt having more technique that Anyone!
Kuyt is good, but better than Berbatov in that catogory, lol, just lol
Now thats better.....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said watch your team and their relegation struggle.Your general knowledge of football outside WHL is direI know this from the comments you make of other teams players
Oh, dont cry just because i said Kuyt is any Adebayor my general football knowledge is now dire.Get over yourself.I am probably one of the fans on here that travels the most to watch my team play and other teams play outside WHL, certain posters know this.You have no basis to call my credentials on football sh*t, just becuase i have hurt your liverpool e-feelings.Stick to your season-E ticket. And fake stories.You aint fooling me.

lol @ e-season ticket.I haven't got oneYou chat sh*t still and your absurd comments about other teams players shows the lack of footballing knowledge.Also about fake stories such as what?
Listen, before you explain yourself on, the statement made about Liverpool fans knowing so much more about football than any fan of a club that hasnt been in the European cup, based soley on the fact that Liverpool fans have watched European football. I will not answer your question.Quite frankly that comment you made earlier has baffled me.It's beyond laughable.

biggrin.gif Still stand by my original point you know nothing about football.
You have made yourself look like a complete twat tonight with some of the stuff you have posted.And i'm not even gonna get petty bout this, he knows more about football than you do ballocks.From when you say, to properly know and understand football, you have to be a fan of a club that has played in the European cup. You have lost.And will never be taken seriously ever again.

Going all over the country to watch your team doesn't suddenly make you "smart", I know absolute idiots who have season tickets and watch their teams on a regs, their still clueless fans regardless.LOL @ the thought.
I'm not saying that.Lahi originally posted that, he watches his team there every week, and obviously i know nothing watching it on the TV. You have to be there and watch your team to know about football.Another one of his moronic statements.

Going all over the country to watch your team doesn't suddenly make you "smart", I know absolute idiots who have season tickets and watch their teams on a regs, their still clueless fans regardless.LOL @ the thought.
I'm not saying that.Lahi originally posted that, he watches his team there every week, and obviously i know nothing watching it on the TV. You have to be there and watch your team to know about football.Another one of his moronic statements.
Oh skeen. My bad, didnt read his post.