Its not arsenal fans anymore.....

Rsonist

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Berbatov is better then Kuyt, but they both did score the same amount of league goals last season.This sh*t aint even thread worthy!
As a fellow Liverpool fan, tell me. Do you agree with Lahi -"You know nothing about football BECAUSE Spurs have never played in the European Cup, only fans of clubs that have played in the European cup truely understand football"I couldnt care less about the Berbatov thing anymore.Should be clear as day.Just that extremely ignorant comment from the self confessed proper fan of vip2.

Anelka is clueless aswell stillYou and Rsonist compliment each others stupidity
Listen.I got my tickets for the Liverpool game on the 7th Oct, the other day.Prove me wrong and show me.Cause at the moment you strike me as a fake.
If I go to the Spurs game then I will give you a pm and you will see me in the Albert pub.That is a big if though

Listen.I got my tickets for the Liverpool game on the 7th Oct, the other day.Prove me wrong and show me.Cause at the moment you strike me as a fake.
If I go to the Spurs game then I will give you a pm and you will see me in the Albert pub.That is a big if though
Why is it an if.I thought you said you go to 16+ home games a season?Be there.

Lol. Berbatov is better then Kuyt, but they both did score the same amount of league goals last season.This sh*t aint even thread worthy!
As a fellow Liverpool fan, tell me. Do you agree with Lahi -"You know nothing about football BECAUSE Spurs have never played in the European Cup, only fans of clubs that have played in the European cup truely understand football"I couldnt care less about the Berbatov thing anymore.Should be clear as day.Just that extremely ignorant comment from the self confessed proper fan of vip2.
Also where the hell have I ever said that? biggrin.gif

Why is it an if.I thought you said you go to 16+ home games a season?Be there.
lol @ youI attended the Toulouse game in France already this year if I make it to the Spurs game we will see.It is all down to my finances and if there is any spare tickets left

Also where the hell have I ever said that? biggrin.gif
Taken out of context maybe.But you come across like you think you are better than any fans on here, because......?Prove me wrong.Be there.

Nah that comment is bullshit still, comment dont even make sense! I mean look at all the arsenal supporters who have seen there team in the european cup final they dont know sh*t. biggrin.gif Ijoke ijoke.But on a serious not that comment is stupid!

it never was arsenal fansdat was a bandwagon
The who chats the most sh*t thread needs to get bumpedHol tite Lahi biggrin.gif
same man who said kanu aint skillful lol. and gudjohnsen is a nordic heskeyhes onpoint at times tho
I have NEVER said that Kanu aint skilfull :D I beg you find the topic. The player I said aint skillful was Vieira which is trueWhat has Gudjohnsen done that is soo breath taking?He was Chelseas Heskey

it never was arsenal fansdat was a bandwagon
The who chats the most sh*t thread needs to get bumpedHol tite Lahi biggrin.gif
same man who said kanu aint skillful lol. and gudjohnsen is a nordic heskeyhes onpoint at times tho
I have NEVER said that Kanu aint skilfull :D I beg you find the topic. The player I said aint skillful was Vieira which is trueWhat has Gudjohnsen done that is soo breath taking?He was Chelseas Heskey
oh yh. my badstill clueless comments imo

You would call someone clueless if they said that Berbatov is classless and is a poor footballer,
You would also call someone clueless who said Kuyt has far more technique than Berbatov...No?Sometimes you need to tell the difference between hype comments to get a reaction, or comments that are being made 100% serious.

Just because you disagree with someone doesnt mean they know f*ck all about football.
that must be a joke coming from you, every single time you have a disagreement with someone the instant reaction from you is 'you know f*ck all about football '
Is it?Links please.Basis please.And dont take my words out of context.

You would call someone clueless if they said that Berbatov is classless and is a poor footballer,
You would also call someone clueless who said Kuyt has far more technique than Berbatov...No?Sometimes you need to tell the difference between hype comments to get a reaction, or comments that are being made 100% serious.
Anelka is dead seriousWhen someone like Tyred and Buc comes with a comment it could be tounge in cheek or serious but I know Anelka comes with the serious talk most of the time.

lol how am I clueless?
you are when it comes to speaking about rafa benitez about he was a lucky manager
+ Kuyt being a sh*t player plsu about a 10000 more comments about things you don't have a clue about still
Lets play the yes or no game...Was Kuyt prolific last season = NODid they spend in excess of £9m on him = YESWas Kuyt's contribution last season good enough = NOIs 1 goal for a International, £9m striker in a Champions League campaign good enough = NOHes not sh*t, not worth the money thoeAs for Rafa, its clear facts + my opinion & a piece of hype.
**Waits for Rafa to get what's coming to him**
Clueless my ass matey