Sign in to follow this  
dominic*

the next nokias

nokia-gearfuse-08282007.jpg N95 8GB edition- N95 with minor modifications and a black bodyn958.jpgN81 gaming phonen81.jpg5310 XpressMusic (slider on the left), 5610 XpressMusic (candy bar on the right)xpressmusic.jpg5700 XpressMusic- that's only a black music edition of the already selling 5700, no big deal.

Guest M12

black n95 8gb edition = me wanting to take back my phone 2 month old phone

black n95 8gb edition = me wanting to take back my phone 2 month old phone
Me too.biggrin.gif

I got my N95 on a 12 month contract.Can get it upgraded in January.biggrin.gif
Are you on that carphone warehouse contract that allows you to change it half way through?

I got my N95 on a 12 month contract.Can get it upgraded in January.biggrin.gif
Are you on that carphone warehouse contract that allows you to change it half way through?
Nah, i got it through Orange.I can change the details of my contract though 6 months into it.

as long as the n95 isnt as slow as hell. im not even on phones that much now.. the hype has gone for me. but will only deal with nokia, sericson and blackberry

i need a new phone but its long gettin a pay monthly & offline fones cost to much

These are all hype, Just a new bunch of phone's that have been made black to look cool with the bait 'futuristic' blue colour.The next phone i'm getting is a Pearl or something like that. I have an iPod, I don't need another 8GB's.Until they make a phone with a 7MP, 15GB and a userface as good as iTunes I'm not interested.

On the subject of phones, what do people make of the Sony Ericsson P1i been offered an upgrade from my P990i?
its sh*tit was supposed to be an upgrade of the SE M600 (which is the shitter version of the p990) the real upgrade to the p990 is still in progressYour better off with a windows smart phone

All them sony ericsson smartphones are shite.. I absolutely hated UIQ with a passion... S60 all day..