Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

hiphop robin thicke ft. pharrel - i wanna love you girl

my 'commercial' friend came my house today and played this song and it's pretty catchy. nice tune. whos heard it?? and where can i get robin thicke's the evolution of robin thicke its not album base

Wow!I rememeber Durrty Boi used to do things like this. I swear I must've spurred him on to get new news 'cause now he's gone clear. Used to cuss him all the time for it

it is on his latest album.i didn't know it was an old song but my friend said he saw the video today on tv so i assumed it was his latest video.i don't listen to commercial garbage so i wouldn't know, besides i listened to that lost without for a long time before the video was made and the chavs ruined it.

it is on his latest album.i didn't know it was an old song but my friend said he saw the video today on tv so i assumed it was his latest video.i don't listen to commercial garbage so i wouldn't know, besides i listened to that lost without for a long time before the video was made and the chavs ruined it.
This song was about a year before Lost Without You, real talkAnd it is on his latest album

Wow!I rememeber Durrty Boi used to do things like this. I swear I must've spurred him on to get new news 'cause now he's gone clear. Used to cuss him all the time for it
lol

oh well, not really up with commercial music.my friend said he first saw the video yesterday and showed me the song. what more can i think?
I'd say you were up with commercial music...hence you only hearing of the track now. A track doesnt become commercial unless it's been overly exposed....to which you start seeing it aired on tv and commercial radio.This track was more of a street warmer when it done the rounds...

Couldnt believe when the channel Kiss tryed putting this in 'Fresh Beats'Tune is old. but BIG" ..she's the kinda gil you wanna marry ... "

oh well, not really up with commercial music.my friend said he first saw the video yesterday and showed me the song. what more can i think?
I'd say you were up with commercial music...hence you only hearing of the track now. A track doesnt become commercial unless it's been overly exposed....to which you start seeing it aired on tv and commercial radio.This track was more of a street warmer when it done the rounds...
your mums commercial.