robin thicke ft. pharrel - i wanna love you girl

Leslie Nielsen

it is on his latest album.i didn't know it was an old song but my friend said he saw the video today on tv so i assumed it was his latest video.i don't listen to commercial garbage so i wouldn't know, besides i listened to that lost without for a long time before the video was made and the chavs ruined it.

it is on his latest album.i didn't know it was an old song but my friend said he saw the video today on tv so i assumed it was his latest video.i don't listen to commercial garbage so i wouldn't know, besides i listened to that lost without for a long time before the video was made and the chavs ruined it.
This song was about a year before Lost Without You, real talkAnd it is on his latest album

oh well, not really up with commercial music.my friend said he first saw the video yesterday and showed me the song. what more can i think?
I'd say you were up with commercial music...hence you only hearing of the track now. A track doesnt become commercial unless it's been overly exposed....to which you start seeing it aired on tv and commercial radio.This track was more of a street warmer when it done the rounds...

oh well, not really up with commercial music.my friend said he first saw the video yesterday and showed me the song. what more can i think?
I'd say you were up with commercial music...hence you only hearing of the track now. A track doesnt become commercial unless it's been overly exposed....to which you start seeing it aired on tv and commercial radio.This track was more of a street warmer when it done the rounds...
your mums commercial.