therapy

Social

so we saw this shrink business take off in the states in the 60s or 70s or soman like tony soprano is down,talking about passing out and wat not,dealing with his problems etcit never really reached here like that in terms of being a thing that normal people do, but wud u say it wud be a good thing if introduced here in greater measure,like on the nhs (dunno if it is) or is it late for that. i suppose wat we have instead is alcohol as a nation,but wat for being famous for paedophiles etc and the kids running a mock now is it time we took better psychiatric care of ourselves for the good of ourselves and society or will these kind of things be too new age to kick off in a mainstream fashion over here as its not really in the national character,but then they said the same for coffee and look at it now..any1 whos been to a head doctor feel free to share yr experiences and opinionsfor the others -wud u go to a shrink if it was a optional thing? do u reckon u cud go thru with it,and wud u benefit from it?? do u think it wud help others? or is it not that kind of partyi hardly hear about people going therapy just peeps getting sectioned maybe save me from looking it up thru valid channels peeps

it never really reached here like that in terms of being a thing that normal people do
Why would "normal" people need therapy?
i duno to fine tune aspects of there life,theres not just saints and sociopaths out here theres a world of people in between that mite benefit,say getting a promotion if they learn to be more assertive or overcoming there fear of driving tests that kind of sh*tpersonally i dont think i wud gain anything from these type of sessions cos im too obnoxious and wud probly just tell the therapist they dont know wat theyre talking but i have heard that other people have benefitted

ive been refered a couple timesbut never wentmaybe i should
lol if thats not a hint, i dont know what is!
lmao, i knowbut apparently im withdrawn and they seem to think i have a problem because i dont communicate my feelings with anyone elsethis was when i wasnt goin to school doe in like year 11they seemed to think i was depressed