Dickteases

LuLu

when your with your girl,partner,wife , mistress, sloshbag,f*ck bud, link or whatever it is she may be to you and she gives you all the signals that she is feeling you, you may have even done some foreplay business and your just about to get it on but then all of a sudden , she is like ' nah im all good, thats enough for today ' but by this time you are really ready to have sex with her but then at the last minute she just simply changes her mind.do you feel rejected that she doesnt want to have sex with you after giving you all the signals thats she interested ? do you feel like she has worked her way to getting you excited for nothing and it was only her intention to do that ? or isit just a case of her being selfish and so the next time that she wants it , you will switch it the other way around and not give in to her ?Have you ever had any d*cktease situations before ? how did you go about resolving the situations you found yourself in ?

are u expecting people to come in and say- no it dosnt piss me off,i enjoy the lack of relief and the disappointment,frustration and anger that occur as a result of this,i wish more females were on the pricktease plan,cuz wat else am i going to do with my time?// good luck if soimo is a bad thing any guilty of this shud get shot in the face,the judge will understand

no im not expecting people to come in say say it doesnt piss them off , i was just wondering how many times a girl would have to be a tease towards you before you locked her off completely and if any of the guys on here had turned the situation around and became the tease and therefore made the girl frustrated.

why bother thowat do u get from it a feeling of control over the situationthat once u put out its all downhill for youplease explain this hateful phenominonimo its playing with yr life tease the wrong guy enuff times and he'll take yr consent out of the equationgames are for kids,some people have schedules to keep (yes yes i know bare chicks class this as hot behaviour,but really its not its waste of time)ps my response is not drawn from experience or case specific its an automated answer generated by a internet search engine based on key words in previous posts

this PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSES ME OFF but if im really honest this hasnt happened in years but yeah its real annoyingit happens more in the sense like you will arrange to link a girl but then she flops but then thats what plan b's are for 9 times out of ten if a girl is not on it i got a good 7 that are on it at that exact moment at the drop of a hat so its nothing.girls are fueled by you trying to convince them in situations like that WALK AWAY it can be hard if you aint got other options it was for me but after a while when you got other links you will do that without even thinking bout it then the same girl will be ON YOU HARDtried and tested

are you trying to imply im a d*cktease just because i made a topic about them ? biggrin.gif thats not even the case , i was just simply making a topic because im rather bored and im wide awake .i

i felt it was implicit in the text that u were on these movements and u wanted to know how long u cud draw it outmusta took u for some bdsm head wondering about her partners threshold n so onlike yr sex life was like gladiators in terms of audience interfacing and we cud actually vote for u to lash him or dash himdisappointed to find its not the casenot very futuristic of u

if a girl i was linkin was f*cking about like this at my yard id just put on pro 6 play master league at her yard id just bell a next link in front of her just to she its not a thing to me if she dont free it up man will get it eles where

happened to me recently but the other way round i wasnt on it girl just calls me randomly asking if im at my house she says can i come round i say YEAHaint spoke to her in ages and didnt wanna as she has been long anyway murder it once and after that i want her out my house GIRL WAS HOTTING ME UP LIKE I WANT MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHgoing on proper full on like she is vexeventually i gave in after she left i realised i have to stop this doing it for the sake of it is not gangsta