Man Utd youth is a shambles

As ive said b4 I have MUTV, every Sat morning I try watch the Academy games.Last Saturday we were 1-0 up and we eventually got raped 3-1 by CARDIFF.The Sat b4 that Leeds spanked us 3 or 4 nil.I try look for the Man U players, possible stars and I end up seeing players from the other team with the real potential.Someone needs to get sacked cos for a club the size of Man U the youth levels are shocking.

As ive said b4 I have MUTV, every Sat morning I try watch the Academy games.Last Saturday we were 1-0 up and we eventually got raped 3-1 by CARDIFF.The Sat b4 that Leeds spanked us 3 or 4 nil.I try look for the Man U players, possible stars and I end up seeing players from the other team with the real potential.Someone needs to get sacked cos for a club the size of Man U the youth levels are shocking.
LOOOOOOOL at your sigthats my friends older brother haha scored 2 sick goals last week

Guest Its Me Bitches

your not seriouswe got to the final of the milk cup and world youth championshipsjust recently Im sure its our second string (the youngest lot) playing in these games