Sign in to follow this  
Kurtis

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

after hours and hours of hard labour ive finally been able to setup my very own private branch exchange in my roomhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pbxnow all i gotta to is add the phone i ordered and a GSM extention to mmake my mobile an extention of the network and boooooooooooooooomgot like 5 lines aswell, i thinkman can make calls for like 1p worldwide and VoIP for freeif u got VoIP, my number's 05601042479 sti-illim pretty sure if you ring the number in my sig ull here some woman talkin bout extention numbersi may record my own when i get a mic.u lot prob dont care, but f*ck itnow its time to get some sleepi love this neeky sh*t!

Guest Badman Jones

Set up a homosexual sex line.With your experience durty, you could make any man tingle (no homo)

Set up a homosexual sex line.With your experience durty, you could make any man tingle (no homo)
You can't no homo that. No way.

Guest I.B.Blackman

this would be sweet 4 mebare fone calls 2 ghana n dat

Guest Radio Raheem

cant you just download skype and make voip calls to any country?

Was all thge money oaying for that stuff worth it?
do u really think id spend money on this?i had a computer lying around and set it uponly thing that cost money is the phone at the adapter to attatch it to my router

not being funny but.. could you not do this with a simple voip phone? my sister uses one, and some of my friends.. and i know someone who sells them in the carribean.. you make it sound like you have to build a systaphonictetrmetrixtrinutious exchange in your room before you can get this. isnt it just using your router or lan network.... or am i missing something?

you canbut this can also be connected to a landlinei conencted it to my voip serviceits used in offices when u need to route calls to different people, liek ud have a receptionist and when someone phones they put them through.i jus wanted to see if i can do itnow i can charge ppl to do it for them

I have no idea what that is but it sounds good.Good on ya!