BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Kurtis

after hours and hours of hard labour ive finally been able to setup my very own private branch exchange in my roomhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pbxnow all i gotta to is add the phone i ordered and a GSM extention to mmake my mobile an extention of the network and boooooooooooooooomgot like 5 lines aswell, i thinkman can make calls for like 1p worldwide and VoIP for freeif u got VoIP, my number's 05601042479 sti-illim pretty sure if you ring the number in my sig ull here some woman talkin bout extention numbersi may record my own when i get a mic.u lot prob dont care, but f*ck itnow its time to get some sleepi love this neeky sh*t!

not being funny but.. could you not do this with a simple voip phone? my sister uses one, and some of my friends.. and i know someone who sells them in the carribean.. you make it sound like you have to build a systaphonictetrmetrixtrinutious exchange in your room before you can get this. isnt it just using your router or lan network.... or am i missing something?

you canbut this can also be connected to a landlinei conencted it to my voip serviceits used in offices when u need to route calls to different people, liek ud have a receptionist and when someone phones they put them through.i jus wanted to see if i can do itnow i can charge ppl to do it for them