Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

hiphop brian mcknight

moiyour the only one for me is one of my favourite tracks , his voice is so beautiful*used to be my girl * is also on constant play on my cd player

I never really rated him, the only song i REALLY like is 'good enough' (at least i think that was him anyway, and a couple other people)

moiyour the only one for me is one of my favourite tracks , his voice is so beautiful*used to be my girl * is also on constant play on my cd player
Pah, that song is sh*t.Anytime, Back At One, Only One For Me, Shoulda Woulda Coulda are all big tunesI thought you was gonna call him a new artist and ask if anyone had heard of him biggrin.gif

moiyour the only one for me is one of my favourite tracks , his voice is so beautiful
Love this.*goes to listen for 850th time*

His new(ish) album had some good tunes on it but still... love of my life >>>

Pah, that song is sh*t.
lol you really dislike this song dont you numero

why you trying it numero just cuz i made a mistake about the robin thicke song i dont watch music channels so i dont know whats new and not.bitch.

why you trying it numero just cuz i made a mistake about the robin thicke song i dont watch music channels so i dont know whats new and not.bitch.
LOLTwas a joke

Used to be m gurl is over disgustin!.. rinsed that out last year. I used to rinse that riddim he had with mase back in the day as well