Sign in to follow this  
Doug

what is the greatest local derby???

spurs,arsenal? liverpool,everton?man city,man u? celtic,rangers? barca,real? boca,river?

li heard it was the one in argentina, as for the world's greatest derbyas for europe, i'd say el clasico : real v barcelona

lol @ Barca & Real.For me its only one, the N.London derby.No other derby in England comes close minus 1 or 2.

since when was barca madrid a local derby?
its not, its just theres a lot of compettion between these 2its like in france : marseille v paris is considered a derby, though these 2 cities are 800 km away

since when was barca madrid a local derby?
its not, its just theres a lot of compettion between these 2its like in france : marseille v paris is considered a derby, though these 2 cities are 800 km away
Read the title:Local Derby

li heard it was the one in argentina, as for the world's greatest derbyas for europe, i'd say el clasico : real v barcelona
I would say this as well, games are massive. Typical local derbyOnly other thing that comes close is probally England vs Germany Sick derby

lol @ Barca & Real.For me its only one, the N.London derby.No other derby in England comes close minus 1 or 2.
LOL your derby aint even competitive.Only one team wins it or it's a rare draw.

LOL

Millwall vs. West HamLevels....At least we have one.

LOL

Guest M12

manchester derby or scouse derby.the only ones where the fans are actual passionate and if it aint rammed with 5s there will be violence afterwards

manchester derby or scouse derby.the only ones where the fans are actual passionate and if it aint rammed with 5s there will be violence afterwards
lol @ only derbies where fans are passionate.Tell that to people of Birmingham, Sheffield, Sunderland & Newcastle, Leeds & the whole of Yorkshire, Spurs & Arsenal fans.SMHBeg you come down to WHL in 2 weeks and tell me no violence goes on....

Lol despite this is still choose our derby, we've had some good ones.