Best Firefox Addons

Gray Fox

is there an addon where i can highlight a link , right click on it and then choose to open it in a new tab ? its long highliting and copying links especially when theres a long list . and if not , can anyone make this addon for me ?
jus right click n choose the second option, open in new tab

is there an addon where i can highlight a link , right click on it and then choose to open it in a new tab ? its long highliting and copying links especially when theres a long list . and if not , can anyone make this addon for me ?
i havent got that , it just says copy , select , and some others like google search .

i havent got that , it just says copy , select , and some others like google search .
CTRL C - copyCTRL T - New tabCTRL V - Paste.ENTER.Simple as

CTRL C - copyCTRL T - New tabCTRL V - Paste.ENTER.Simple as
easiest way possiblehold CTRL, click the link, and it opens in a new tab

Hold 'CTRL' when you click it...
LoL he means when the link isn't clickable. When all you can do is just copy and then paste it into your address bar.If the link's clickable just click on your mouse scroll wheel if you want to open it in a new tab. No need for this CTRL crap.
yeah i mean when its not clickable like this sitehttp://mgwarez.blogspot.com/2007/05/heroes...-23-s01e23.htmli gotta highlight it , open a new tab , copy and then press go , thats the only way right ?